Recent content by michel_snyers

1. M

Class "Fabrik\Helpers\JURI" not found

Thank you for your help. Now it’s all working well.
  2. M

Other information: Joomla 4.2.7 PHP 8.1.15 or 8.2.2 error message:
  3. M

hello, I created a list and the attached form without problem. but when I want to add a new record or edit an existing record I have the following error message: "Class "Fabrik Helpers JURI" not found. Applications used: -Joomla 4 -Fabrik 4 beta
  4. M

Save as copy doesn't work anymore

Save or Save as copy don't work anymore with joomla 3.9.3! What can I do?
  5. M

Prefilter doesn't work after upgrade 3.8.1

I have a table with some events and the prefilter selects records after the current date. With version 3.8 the TYPE of prefilter applied on a date field was defined as TEXT. With the new version I tried => Type= "sans guillemet" and that works fine again. Many thanks
  6. M

Prefilter doesn't work after upgrade 3.8.1

Prefilter after upgrade 3.8.1 doesn't work anymore. Either with list or menu How to fix that? Tanks
  7. M

PDF report for single record

Hi everyone, Is it possible to do the task described below with Fabrik : For each single record of a table to make a PDF report ? Thanks
  8. M

Fabrik library! Where?

OK. Many thanks and "F?licitations" for the job
  9. M

Fabrik library! Where?

I'm looking for the fabrik's library without success (see below) WIKI => If Fabrik PDF output should be used you must install the "Fabrik Library" from Fabrik Download http://fabrikar.com/download the get the necessary files including the dompdf library (it's to big to have it in Fabrik core)...
  10. M

About saving joining tables

Hi dimoss, Thanks for your advice but nothing to do. I have tried your suggestion without succes. Only the error message has changed : 1393 Can not modify more than one base table through a join view 'gazette.gazette_identite_users' SQL=UPDATE `gazette_identite_users` SET...
  11. M

Thanks for your suggestion but I looked for this option and I didn't find it. I have already set all element of the main table to "read only', 'd?sactiver ?l?ment? : nothing works. In fact, the main table point to a view un-updatable.
  12. M

Hello, I have 2 tables T1 (master) and T2 (child) which have a one to many relationship (T2 with repeating group). The T1 table can not be changed only table T2 can be. How to avoid an update of master table when I save the 'edit form' (only the data of T2 can be updated or added)? Thanks
  13. M

Unable to save Form

Hello, In fact, the real mistake was a bad "cut and paste" of the code. The correct code is really the following : $db = JFactory :: getDBO (); $cyclo = JRequest :: GetVar ('joskj_depenses_mysql_2___ID_CYCLO'); $sql = "select email from joskj_users Where id_cyclo=$cyclo;"; $db-> setQuery...
  14. M

Unable to save Form

Quelqu'un au bout du fil ?????????????
  15. M

Unable to save Form

Yes, sorry for the mistake in $sql and the DB prefix is well joskj_
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back