• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by mlines

1. M

Content Plugin - Element in Form

Brilliant, thanks All applied. My searching was not that successful Martin
  2. M

Content Plugin - Element in Form

I am using the content plugin to display a form with a single element in it, this represents a total number of entries in a database. It displays correctly the first time you access it, but if you then press the browser refresh button you get a spurious number 1 appear. See here...
  3. M

Paypal - non-payment action

Hugh, Many thanks, that makes complete sense. I will also not create cron delete tasks etc. as I clearly need to wait for delayed payments. Very useful information. Martin
  4. M

Thanks, I can certainly manually clean up, its just that I was looking for a way to avoid creating the record in the first place. I will have to look into the PHP.
  5. M

I have a form with a Paypal payment. On submission of the form it take the user to Paypal for payment. If the user pays, everything is fine. If the user doesnt pay, either by clicking away from within Paypal or by payment failing then I dont get an IPN back which is fine. However, Fabrik has...
  6. M

Database table joins

Hugh, Thank-you so much, thats fantastic. As I am not a programmer I was trying to do it within the selections available through the main fabric menu items rather than putting SQL querys into the EVAL parts which was beyond me. In fact I want users to be able to add "medals" more than once as...
  7. M

Database table joins

I am not a programmer but I am attempting to use Fabrik to provide additional functionality to a Joomla package that I have loaded on my website. The package is Alphauserpoints which is a reward system for users engaging in the website. Alphauserpoints (aka Altauserpoints) has a feature called...
  8. M

Pre-filter the "Group-by" headings

I have created an online calender that creates a monthly activity programme for users to access. I use the "Group by" facility to group the entries by the month so that monthly views (and printouts) can be taken. I pre-filter this in the list using the pre-filter capability in the data tab to...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back