Recent content by mogy74

1. mogy74

check box in list for filter pdf

yes is what i supposed, so i have to build pdf with a plug in if i want select record , Thanks
  2. mogy74

check box in list for filter pdf

Hi , i don't know if it is normal or a bug , but if i select some row in list then i click on pdf button , all the rows are reported in pdf and not only selected ones , it is normal ? how to do it? Thanks in advance for any help/suggestion
  3. mogy74

Insert a new record with calc

sorry i misunderstood your message, i found the php plug in form in form and it work good , i did what i mean to do Thanks
  4. mogy74

Hi , thanks for reply I was afraid about it .. So you think is better have a php plug in as a button in every row and do it out of the form? there is not a way to auto run a php code on save? Thanks
  5. mogy74

Hi to all I'm here again with a strange problem i have a form , a normal one with a cal element who have the job to duplicate the record whit a different date when the work will be finish a variable will control if duplicate or not a the number of copy .. but this is another story , for now...
  6. mogy74

Js in detail template

<head> <script src="https://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.12.4.js"></script> <script src="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/jspdf/1.3.3/jspdf.min.js"></script> <script src="https://html2canvas.hertzen.com/dist/html2canvas.js"></script> </head> <body> <script> function getPDF(){ var HTML_Width...
  7. mogy74

Js in detail template

i'm working with a external library if i can do it i will let you know if you like
  8. mogy74

Js in detail template

inline js a simple script ... i had many test about and i find some problem with element_ro .. looks like have a eol somewhere or a br i don't know ... but i find also a more clen solution in ->value[0]; looks like work now , anoher problem is about js var .. work now whit put directly php var...
  9. mogy74

Js in detail template

Hi to All Sometimes i come back for a little help :) This time i have a question/problem I try to make a little complex template view , in default.php i have a strange problem: i need to pass a php variable to js ag in work if i define a $myvar but not if i use element_ro exemple $myvar =...
  10. mogy74

scheduled task

with all clac unplublish still 0 record update and this warrning in log 8192,mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead,/var/www/html/gestionale/libraries/joomla/database/driver/mysql.php,89 :)
  11. mogy74

scheduled task

No , i have several calc in my list , is the plug in i use most :) thanks for suggestion , so next step i think i have to unplubblish one by one all calc and find the one who give me problem, i will let you know have a good week end
  12. mogy74

scheduled task

Hi, this one , $adesso = date('Y-m-d' , strtotime("now")); $scadenza = new DateTime('{anagrafica_collaboratori___data_fine_contratto}'); $scadenza = $scadenza->format('Y-m-d'); $controllo = '{anagrafica_collaboratori___data_fine_contratto}'; $non = 'Contratto Scaduto'; $si = 'Contratto Valido'...
  13. mogy74

scheduled task

Hi , no i didn't modify the code , is the same you gave me, i'm cofused now about , we are working in cron tab so why i have a error in calc.php? the element i want to update in fact is a calc element in the list, but workin good, anyway this is the code i use now $adesso = new DateTime()...
  14. mogy74

scheduled task

Thanks to all for help, i try to fix the code but i always return 0 record update and sintax error in log 4,syntax error, unexpected ';',/var/www/html/gestionale/plugins/fabrik_element/calc/calc.php(371) : eval()'d code,1 always unexpected ';' looks like i have some $ empty , There is a way...
  15. mogy74

scheduled task

i try to do this task for fix the database result , i have a calc element in list who work very good but as you know work in list view and don't update database , for do it i have do open and save every record so i think the best way to do it is have a scheduled task maybe i did a wrong...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back