• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by murugappan

1. murugappan

Repeated Group related database table has an odd name

Hi, I created list called "staff profile" which has a repeated group for education. All seems fine in the UI but problem comes when a linked table is created for the repeated group. The main list table is named "hrm_staff_profile" as defined but the repeated group table has an odd name...
  2. murugappan

What happen "How do I ..." Page?

@troester thank you so much.
  3. murugappan

What happen "How do I ..." Page?

I tried all the links in the "How do I ..." page and none work. Has this been moved elsewhere? I want to find out how to create a new list from an existing database table.
  4. murugappan

What's wrong with the creator's of Fabrik

I noticed that updates and forum seem to be coming in. A few weeks ago I downloaded the latest updates. For the moment i am using Fabrik as a designer tool for CRUD. I am also using a Joomla extension from Regular Labs called sourcerer. This one helps me create real web pages within Joomla...
  5. murugappan

How do i find my posts?

Hi, I dont see an feature in the forum where i can find all my posts. How do i do that?
  6. murugappan

Lousyfool, Please stop making judgement calls if you dont know about the person. I did not say i wanted everything for free. I have been in contact with Robbie numerous times on subscribing for full support and was told that the support no longer exists. Like some of us, i too have offered to...
  7. murugappan

Its nothing personal. Please see the difference. Its a review and feedback. Its also an urge for them to come back. I have suggested they should go for crowd funding. Additionally, they should have an open-door policy for contributors. It is a fantastic product, that i agree but it is still...
  8. murugappan

Ontarget, Teo, Its sad also that the developers/owners of such a powerful product have become losers. Oh Well, too bad. They could have gone for crowd-funding but unfortunately, like i said, they dont seem to have strategic focus. Sad.. sad..
  9. murugappan

Hi cheesegrits (hugh) Thank you for the update and explanation on the status of Fabrik. My feedback for you and all members. (1) Joomla may have lost market share but it has not lost it premium and focused users. I think the same can be applied for Drupal and Wordpresss. It is just that...
  10. murugappan

How assign a value to an element from another one

I manage to solve the problem. CDDs in the comms address were watching each others comms values. I changed it to watch the office values and it worked. It is fine when i copy the office address to the communication address. But subsequently when i want to change the state or city in the comms...
  11. murugappan

Embedding a list into a form

Hi, Nothing works. What i am trying to achieve is already stated in the initial post already. I will say here again: I need help with embedding a list into a form. The basic idea is for doctor to review the profile of a patient (form) and below the form there should be details of all the...
  12. murugappan

Embedding a list into a form

Hi, I need help with embedding a list into a form. The basic idea is for doctor to review the profile of a patient (form) and below the form there should be details of all the treatment has received todate. I have not done the tables yet for this requirement until i simulate a sample. To...
  13. murugappan

Thank you Startpoint. Does anyone here know how to copy the values of an element to another element? Or is it that it cannot be done? I am wasting good number of man hours on this and i hoping it wont be a show stopper. Appreciate all the help i can get. Thank you.
  14. murugappan

Hi Skyrun, I tried your following code for nesting a list within a form: {fabrik view=list id=4...

Hi Skyrun, I tried your following code for nesting a list within a form: {fabrik view=list id=4 sf_activity___lead_id={sf_lead___id} showfilters=0} It didnt work for me. I am trying to list all the cities within a State. This is my code: {fabrik view=list id=27...
  15. murugappan

Hi StartPoint, None of these lines seem to work: $('clnet_lkp_supplier___suppcomms_state_raw').value = $('clnet_lkp_supplier___suppoffice_state').getValue(); $('clnet_lkp_supplier___suppcomms_city_raw').value = $('clnet_lkp_supplier___suppoffice_city').getValue()...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back