Recent content by mvr10

1. M

Email plugin doesn't attach my PDF & Placeholders issue

Ok, I understand, I'll try that. Thanks, I appreciate your effort! ---------------------------------------------------------------- UPDATE: still no luck, very frustrating. Thanks y'all for trying, though ;). Focusing on other projects now, maybe I'll restart this one in a while.
  2. M

Hello Hugh, Sorry for the wait. I'm going to attach a screenshot of what appears to me as soon as I try to submit the form. What am I supposed to do with this information? Thanks
  3. M

When PHP runs on getEndContent "dispositivos" appears as an ID, but onAfterProcess as "Array".
  4. M

Ok, I'll try it and I'll let you know. -------------------------------------------- UPDATE: nope, doesn't work. Blank space appears (the same as when I put a placeholder).
  5. M

I'll try that, thanks. I'll also try that, thanks. I didn't realise that "dispositivo" is a dropdown. I'll leave a screenshot of what I see below. "Grupo Dispositivos (EXT)" is the repeat group. Anyway, could I work with that in order to display the name of the device (that's what it means in...
  6. M

Hello Hugh, This might help: In this form, then, you can select one (or more than one) of the devices that are displayed. The device I want to appear on the PDF is/are that/those selected device. So I think that the title you are refering to would be what I just said. And I still have this...
  7. M

I expected to get the name of the device. What do you mean with this? (Sorry, as I said, I just started coding.)
  8. M

I have modified the code (again), because I didn't realise a tiny detail. This is it currently: //$foo $foo = $formModel->getElementData('my_repeat_table___dispositivo'); //also $foo = $data['my_repeat_table___dispositivo']; Now "dispositivo" ({mytable_7_repeat___devices}) appears as "Array" in...
  9. M

Hello Troester, I'm very new and I'm starting in the world of coding, so thanks for the comprension and patience. In relation to your questions, I'm running the PHP plugin from the box, and after the end of the form (getEndContent), but I've also tried with at the end of the form submission...
  10. M

Hello again. I have nearly finished my attaching-a-custom-PDF-to-email program, but two last issues have appeared on my way. First problem: I've already learned to create the custom PDF with placeholders in its title and upload it into a specific folder on my hosting, but it turns out that...
  11. M

Can't attach PDF created with PHP form plugin to email plugin

Thanks Hugh! I really look forward to it.
  12. M

Thanks, I'll try that.
  13. M

Well, I've changed the code and this error appears, as soon as I try going into the page: PHP code runs after the end of the form (getEndContent). The only way that works it's letting the program saving the file into wherever it wants (with "$_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT']"), and yet I can't attach...
  14. M

Hello Troester, Thanks for answering. First of all, my idea was to create a PDF of a form, store it on my website and attach it to email through both PHP form and email plugins. As for the first question, yes: it attaches an already existing PDF. As for the second one, no, I receive the next...
  15. M

I have created a PDF with the PHP form plugin and I know where it's stored, $pdf->Output($_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'] . '{tablename___elementname}.pdf', 'F'); but when I try to send it through the email plugin ("attachment eval. function"), $file[] =...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back