• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by nerio

1. nerio

Function sprintf

Can anyone help me understand what I need to write as a sprintf function to display the $total result in the list?
  2. nerio

Calculation of days of service in the month

If anyone can help me. I have a recruitment period (from to) and I need to calculate the days of employment in the reference month. For example: How many days of hiring in March? Hired on March 10th to April 10th = dd. 22 Hired on February 10th until March 10th = dd. 10 Hired on February 10th to...
  3. nerio

Fabrik 4.0beta2c - install error

I've tried both beta 1 and beta2 on a subdomain (test site) but I always get the install error: " JInstaller: :Install: Can't find XML setup file. Table 'gres_2021.b8bd4_fabrik_connections' doesn't exist Package Install: There was an error installing an extension: com_fabrik_4.0beta2c.zip " PHP...
  4. nerio

ERROR MARIADB

In the original site
  5. nerio

ERROR MARIADB

Sorry but it worked before. Maybe I should point out that the form contains a redirect plugin as you can see from the attachment.
  6. nerio

ERROR MARIADB

Obviously there's a table name missing in the JOIN ... ON part. See Attachment How did you copy / restore the database? Ackeeba kickstart.php All tables there? Yes Do you have MySQL views? Yes. Phpmyadmin Correct DB user and DB access? Yes
  7. nerio

ERROR MARIADB

Yes, I have reconnected the new database in the connection. I specify that before the site migration everything worked perfectly.
  8. nerio

ERROR MARIADB

I had to relocate my site. Backed up everything and restored (including the database). A search form not linked to a table (plugin 'redirect' to a table) gives me an error in MariaDB (attached sql_error.jpg). There are joins (databasejoins) to tables to capture the search values and it seems to...
  9. nerio

Unable to delete records

I can't delete some records. Get the error as you can see in the attachment. Can anyone tell me how to do it?
  10. nerio

Emails from the list does not work

I can't find on Github where to download the plugin (I downloaded it again from fabrikar.com and reinstalled). But the problem of the mail from the list I solved in part by modifying the article that I use as a template. But it only works if I enter as a Super User. See attachments.
  11. nerio

Sorry, I sent you too many things. The error message that interests me is this: jquery.min.js? 58df2a10fe6f7de50c40d0618c9ec453: 2 POST https://www.firstgroup.online/it/risorse-umane/anagrafica/anagrafica-completa/list/1.partial?controller=list.email&tmpl=component&ajax=1&render=3&rids ] = 259 &...
  12. nerio

Could you send me the specific Github link where to download the plugin?
  13. nerio

Console Chrome: Uncaught ReferenceError: FbFileuploadList is not defined at anagrafica-completa.html:1493 at onAdd (mootools-core.js?fb86757ac6dc659b662fd7315d9a755e:176) at addEvent (mootools-core.js?fb86757ac6dc659b662fd7315d9a755e:118) at...
  14. nerio

Without SQL the dialog opens but then it loops.
  15. nerio

I searched the forum but can't find the answer. Sending emails from the list does not work. It tells me it cannot find the record (see top of the attachment) while the field is selected. Where am I wrong? (see lower part of the attachment). Thanks.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back