Recent content by oreolana

1. O

Can I use php code in fabrik content plugin?

Hi! Can I use php code in fabrik content plugin, like this: ?tablename1___elementname1[value][]=$currentyear&tablename1___elementname2[value][]=$currentquarter ? And before this code I want to use Sourcerer - a Joomla Plugin - for set $currentyear and for $currentquarter something...
  2. O

filter+databasejoin

Look, Please, install version 3.0.6 (3.0.6.1) NOT 3.0.6.3!!!!!!! With 3.0.6.3 I also have problems. Element type databasejoin not connecting to database correctly. And element type Fileupload not work correctly. I have joomla 2.5.6 with fabrik 3.0.6 (official release)...
  3. O

filter+databasejoin

Advanced search + databasejoin work at me. I look this filters not like field. I look this filters like dropdown. Maybe, when you created databasejoin element, you must choose option "Render join as" = "Drop-down" ?????
  4. O

filter+databasejoin

And if you want to use a pre-filter. filtered records, where table2___parent_id = 'Audi'??? it must be in List -> Data -> Pre-Filter: Field: table2___parent_id (label of this element) Condition: equals Value: 'Audi' Type: Text Apply to: your usergroup. (like Public). I...
  5. O

filter+databasejoin

explanation. I have table1.reporting_quarter type databasejoin with filter type Field. it's like your table2.parent_id databasejoin. Then important options of this table1.reporting_quarter is: Render join as: drop-down. Connection: site database Table...
  6. O

filter+databasejoin

I'm from Ukrane. Maybe my English isnot perfect. Look, I have the same databasejoin type filter by label. And it's work OK! But I use versions: Joomla! 2.5.6 Stable [ Ember ] 19-June-2012 14:00 GMT Fabrik 3.0.6 - http://fabrikar.com/blog/76-fabrik-306-out-now more informations about...
  7. O

filter+databasejoin

If I write a query into database mysql then I use value. But in browser I see filter as label and to filter by label. That's all.;)
  8. O

Acces to filter data on PHP

life is great I found an answer on russian forum about multidimensional arrays. So, I want to get data from my filters. Firsterfull, I wrote var_dump($_POST); And I'll see my array of filters; array(20) { ["fabrik___filter"]=> array(1) { ["list_58_com_fabrik_58"]=> array(11) {...
  9. O

I need only syntax.
  10. O

Please, help me. Maybe you known. I need to det data (values) from filter (type - select, dropdown) on php and use it in the my_template/default.php.
  11. O

Element Calculations Don't Update When I change Filters

The problem is solved. Calculations didn't updated when the list was in article as content plugin. And wgen I do joomla menu item with list module, calculations are works.
  12. O

Please, help me. Acces to filter data on PHP. <select id="dbme_entity_performance___reporting_yearvalue" name="fabrik___filter[list_58_com_content_58][value][0]" class="inputbox fabrik_filter" size="1"> <option value="">???? ?????, ???????</option> <option value="2012"...
  13. O

link (placeholder) to group ?

maybe something filter? http://fabrikar.com/wiki/index.php/Content_plug-in3
  14. O

link (placeholder) to group ?

Yes, it's possible in list settings Group By -> Template you can write {placeholder} (like this {tablename___elementname}) Is this answer comes for you? Or not? Look at the picture below
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back