• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by pakeydev

1. pakeydev

Fabrik 4.0 Official is here

Great news to start 2024!
  2. pakeydev

Unreceived ‘Forgot Password’ Email Notification

Ok...seems working now...I received 'Fabrik Forum - Password reset request'. :cool:
  3. pakeydev

Yo can see it here; https://filebin.net/2vc4duwn24y6ha9g
  4. pakeydev

Yes I did, nothing from fabrikar.com in spam folder. I tested it again just now, still haven't receive anything.
  5. pakeydev

I believe there may be an issue with the ‘Forgot password’ email service. Despite following the procedure, I have yet to receive the password reset email. The notification ‘A password reset request has been emailed to you. Please follow the instructions in that email.’ was displayed, but the...
  6. pakeydev

Untranslated Language String

Hi, There are some untranslated language string at form plugin - limit. Joomla 5.0.1 Fabrik 4.0 Zeta PHP 8.2
  7. pakeydev

Renamed list issue when in the filter dropdown on the Element page

I see...so the group or form label does not change automatically when we change the List label. The filter on the Element page uses the group and form name, not the list name. I did not notice that either. Thanks. :)
  8. pakeydev

Renamed list issue when in the filter dropdown on the Element page

Hi, When we rename a list, the new name does not appear in the filter dropdown on the Element page. The filter dropdown still shows the old name of the list. I'm testing on Joomla 5.0.1 with Fabrik 4.0 Zeta, PHP Version 8.2.12. Any idea what went wrong? Thanks :)
  9. pakeydev

Radio button front end additions

Yes. Tested it also with 'Allow fabrikDebug' to 'Yes' and ''No'. I've made a new fresh install to test it. ============================================== Here is from Chrome; ============================================== Here are some settings...
  10. pakeydev

Here is the error_log. Hope it helps.
  11. pakeydev

Changed it as you suggested. Tested it both in Joomla5 frontend and backend. Unfortunately Add button still not working.
  12. pakeydev

Hi, Element Radio Button, front end addition seems to not working. Add button is not clickable. I'm testing on Joomla 5 with Fabrik 4.0 Zeta, PHP Version 8.2.12. From Chrome; Any idea what went wrong? Thanks for any help? :)
  13. pakeydev

Error when import CSV

Hi achartier, Thanks for your reply. Additional info, I'm using PHP Version 8.2.12
  14. pakeydev

Error when import CSV

Hi, I got this error when importing CSV file. I'm testing using a fresh installed of Joomla 5 with Fabrik 4.0 Zeta. Here is the file comparison between the original exported file and the file saved using Excel for import. Any idea how what went wrong? Thanks :)
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back