• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by paulknox

1. paulknox

limit plugin help

I have a form that I want users to be able to submit only once every 12 months. I have the limit plugin set-up on the form with the following. User element: User ID Limit length: 1 I'm trying to use the where clause to lookup the date then add 12 months... I have tried all sorts but the closed...
  2. paulknox

filter a calc element

I'm trying... unsucessfully to filter a calc element in my table. I have a par level and a stock level. The par level is manually entered and the stock level is a calc element $db =& JFactory::getDBO(); $query1 = "SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `iol` WHERE `lens_model` = '{stock_levels___lens_model}' AND...
  3. paulknox

Color Picker Frontend

I am having issues with the color picker plugin from the front end. I am using the following template shaper_helix3 - Default The color picker displays and you can select no prob but you can't get rid it once opened. The close button in the top right doesn't do anything. I have tried with a...
  4. paulknox

Joomla 3.8.0 and Fabrik 3.7 issue with plugin fields not loading

Matthew I am having the same issue with element plugins for lists... only one plugin is being saved
  5. paulknox

Simple calc on submision using seperate table

Thanks.. installed and it just returns [string] My SQL query to read users = " UPDATE stock_levels SET stock_level = stock_level - 1 WHERE lens_model =0" OR [string] My SQL query to read users = " UPDATE stock_levels SET stock_level = stock_level - 1 WHERE lens_model =1" I was...
  6. paulknox

Simple calc on submision using seperate table

I've been working my way through the wiki and am banging my head on this simple issue. I have a form that on submission I want it to reduce a stock number in a separate list. The 'stock' list has 'lens_model' and 'stock_level' and the submitting form 'iol' has 'lens_model' the lens models are...
  7. paulknox

Field with {$my->username}

I have a hidden field on a form that I want it to display and record the current logged in user which works fine with {$my->username}. However.... what I would like to do is if no one is logged in then it to place something like 'unknown' in this field. Then I can filter forms that have been...
  8. paulknox

Fusion Chart Help!

sorted... all you have to do is set the y axis min and max values to 0 and then 10 or what ever!
  9. paulknox

Fusion Chart Help!

How an earth do i display a value of 0!! Thanks.. Paul
  10. paulknox

Checking two unique values

downloaded the areunique values validation from github and it did exactly was it says on the tin!! Worked a treat! Thanks
  11. paulknox

is that the same as isuniquevalue? I've tried the isuniquevalue validation but because it validates against all feedback___Part_2_Code entries it doesnt work. i need it to almost cross ref the part 1 code at the same time
  12. paulknox

Been trying to get this to work... I have a questionnaire form that is submitted anonymously without the need to login in. People have to select a part 1 code which is a drop down and is a database join linked to users id code like 851 (feedback___linkuseridemail) . The part 2 code is a free...
  13. paulknox

Email userid after form

Thanks for the tip.... the only issue is that the person filling in the form wont be logged on.... its an anonymous form and i want the user identified via the userid just to be notified when someones filled in the form about them, does that make sense?
  14. paulknox

Email userid after form

Hi.. Im trying to create a simple feedback form. public can access the form. The form has 2 identifiers, one is the userid which is selected via a drop down and the second is a random number. The idea is that someone is given the userid and selects this first and then completes the rest of the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back