• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by paulsteigel

1. P

Cascading dropdown work on form edit but not on list filter

Hi All, I created a list with data inner join to other table for linking with administrative level (district and province) . I made 1 database join for top level (province) and 2 cascading dropdowns for district and commune/ward for the main list and these 3 dropdowns were set as filter for the...
  2. P

Image not found in PDF

I discovered that generally, the above problems (as guided by Cheesegrit and Hugh) can be caused by: 1. User level access: The view for the QR-code is not set for public as user would only allow registered to view. To check for this, first set the viewing of the list to public (non-registered...
  3. P

Image not found in PDF

I did set this from your previous guides, Cheesegrits, the pdf export fine when export but it does not show in the list
  4. P

Image not found in PDF

Hi cheesgrits, I have a full github updated with little modification of form.xml, list.xml under models in admin and adding pager size definition into dompdf CPDF.php (of course this was done many time without any problem) However, the QR code is not displayed with either boostrap or div...
  5. P

Image not found in PDF

Sorry cheesegrits, I was busy these days with work in the province. I will test tomorrow and give the feedback to you soon!
  6. P

Image not found in PDF

Many thanks to Cheesegrits and Troester for working on this! You are absolutely right, I applied the view level (for registered user only) to the List and did not recognize the change when setting views for Public change to registered used. Since changed, rendering of QR code failed. I was so...
  7. P

Image not found in PDF

No Sir, The only thing I made was making the Size of pdf paper size Originally, it exported like this The modification is made to list.xml in the fabrick for selection of paper size as below: Line 996 <option value="qrcodesmall">qrcodesmall</option> <option...
  8. P

Image not found in PDF

Hi all, I have this problem happened again after updating fabrik from 3.8.1 to 3.9, Export Pdf is not show but "Image Not found" To avoid server problem in querrying the address, I made a static host file for ubuntu 18/04 (it worked before and successfully created pdf with Qr code image using...
  9. P

Use viewlevel or user_id to filter view for a list

Hi Cheesgrit Thank you very much for your post. I have been guided by Hugh by giving a prefilter for user_id Or 1=1. This has somewhat solved my requirement but not for all the cases. Given an Example that I am belong to a group name FoodSafety Authority (A) and I myselft under the Board of...
  10. P

should I use User or view level to manage access to a list/ form

Hi Troester, I have successfully install the form notification plugin with cron notification plug in! However, I have 02 question! 1. Upon approval of designated user to a registered status (i.e changing from 0 to 1 for approved), the trigger was set at 1 and the mode for recording update is set...
  11. P

Thanks Troester, I used Form notification plugin instead with trigger, also install cron notification plug-in. shown here http://www.fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/notification-form-plugin/ I have sent test mail and joomlar worked. I have also set trigger=1 for the plugin to work to notify...
  12. P

many thanks to Troester for your quick supports What about the solutions for the 1 question. In fact - this is a problem for me as user will create quite many blank record in ward table ( left join table). The 1 (view level) is a very smart guide. Work very well However, the status message was a...
  13. P

Dear Sir, Please advice me in following two questions with thanks. I am a newbie in php but have been using fabrik for a while with slow self lerning curve. 1. How to make a search/filter form to not disappear after submitting: I have a user table user(id, user, ward_id) and wards(id, name...
  14. P

Use viewlevel or user_id to filter view for a list

Dear All, I would like to have your advice with following case: I have a table named product(Id, name, descriptio,user_id). Requirements: I would like the list to view all records of that user (edit/deleting allowed) and also records created by other users of the same access level/ view level...
  15. P

user parameter to avoid big join SQL

Dear all, I have a strange question, please share with me a solution if the scenario is mentioned below: + I have a table to keep identification of a product box (Box name). + I need to print a list of these product box with some more data relating to those product box like: produced date...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back