Recent content by Pavlov

1. P

Captcha on a multitab form

Finally, I have found time to do some additional tests with the invisible captcha. The problem indeed seems to be related to ajax validation. When I disable it, the form is processed correctly. Before disabling ajax I had tried to place the captcha plugin on either tab and also on both of them...
  2. P

Thanks Troester. I have changed the setting of the ReCaptcha element as you suggested. Moreover, I had to introduce new keys I have obtained for the invisible ReCaptcha v2 from Google as the old ones were apparently incorrect for this type of ReCaptcha (judging from a red error message displayed...
  3. P

Hi, that worked! The code I used is this: requirejs(['fab/fabrik'], function () { Fabrik.addEvent('fabrik.form.loaded', function (form) { Fabrik.addEvent('fabrik.form.tab.click', function(form, groupId) { if (groupId === '26') {...
  4. P

Juuser, your code worked immediately, just it is not what I need. I do not want the button to hide from both tabs on loading and wait for the user to enter the second tab and then go back to the first one. That's because the user is supposed to first fill in and save the data in the first tab. I...
  5. P

juuser, thank you for the suggestion, but I need to hide the Save button from the second tab upon loading the form and not from the first one. I have tried to fix it myself (removing the if block and modifying the form load code) but independently of the code I put in, the save button...
  6. P

Hi, I have a form with two tabs corresponding to two groups of a single list. I would like to place a captcha on each tab as there is a save button at the bottom of each tab. It is nice to have the possibility to save from any of the tabs and not just one of them, and that it was a perfect...
  7. P

How to join two non-editable records collected from a 2-tab form?

Thank you very much Troester! That helped me to solve the issue. I have left a single list with 2 groups associated and elements within them configured to editable only by Superuser, and that seems to work perfectly.
  8. P

Dear Troester, thanks for the answer. I had already read about that foreign key in the list joins tutotial (http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/list-joins/), but I had not been able to figure out how to generate it, as it seems there is no autonumerical element apart from the internal id...
  9. P

Hi, That's what I would like to do: I have two forms, which I would like to put as tabs on the same form. A registered user should be able to create input in the first form but afterwards this user should not be allowed to edit or delete anything from it. However, the user should have the...
  10. P

Join tables problem

Thanks, Calmdevil. So, as far as I understand you suggest you have the same problem. I am not sure though, I have correctly configured the list join. I really hope some of the programmers sees that thread at some moment and gives me some solution.
  11. P

Join tables problem

No more suggestions?
  12. P

Join tables problem

Dear Troester, thank you very much for your indication. Unfortunately, after having read again the instructions in http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/fabrik-slideshow-element.12551/ and trying everything I could think of, I still can't get the fileupload element to load images in the...
  13. P

Join tables problem

No suggestion ?
  14. P

Join tables problem

Hi everybody, First of all congratulations to the guys working so hard to improve Fabrik. This is a really powerful software and I have noticed great improvements with respect to previous versions. Now, I have the following problem (Joomla 3.3.3, Fabrik 3.2) . I am trying to create a...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back