Recent content by peamak

1. peamak

omg

Oops, very frustrating indeed. Long posts are best wrote in a text editor and pasted here when it's ready so you're sure. When writing a long post I usually ctrl-A, ctrl-C before saving, just in case. We appreciate detailed bug reports so I hope you'll be able to write it again.
  2. peamak

Want to see paypal plugin parameters

@felixkat: remember: community thread shouldn't be closed as people can't reopen them ;)
  3. peamak

Want to see paypal plugin parameters

By editing the form on which the plugin has been added.
  4. peamak

cant install / J 1.5.14 / fabrick 2.rc4

Can you post a new thread if you have a separate issue? (It's easier for everyone to follow ;) )
  5. peamak

Yes, you probably updated to SVN at some point and so the file has been added but the plugins don't just need the file to be there, they need to be installed as well. 2 possibilities: 1/ You think the actual fabrik.php is the most recent So, just rename the incriminated file (fabrik.php) to...
  6. peamak

I don't know about the cck plugin but I think plg_fabrik_2.0rc4.zip should be installed through Joomla's installer... isn't it the plugin to display fabrik content in joomla's articles?
  7. peamak

So we're talking about Fabrik 2.x here, right? not Fabrik 1? (I ask before of the confusion between the thread's title and the forum it has been posted in...)
  8. peamak

How do I to switch a database join tables to desired language?

Threads in community forum are kept open ;) Glad it works.
  9. peamak

Nickel then! (I wonder how this translates in English LOL)
  10. peamak

You have to wait a little more before bumping your thread ;) So, right away, what I'm thinking of is this (maybe there's a better solution): Add a new field element on your table (let's call it "user_language"), hidden, eval-default-box, and in default box: $lg = &JFactory::getLanguage()...
  11. peamak

An easy way to do that would be maybe to duplicate your db-join element in French and point the new one to the English table. Then use some JS magic to hide/show the correct elements. It also depends on what you do with the data.
  12. peamak

Did you download the rc4 recently from the site? Because there was a problem at some point. Maybe you can try a recent nightly build instead.
  13. peamak

Slow loading

This shouldn't really be in Fabrik 1's forum then ;) You can maybe try to "compress JS" (or something, I don't remember) by going to Fabrik>Tables>Parameters. Maybe that will help.
  14. peamak

Form Permissions - table set to everyone, but will not show the fields

You should leave the Elements access to default (Everyone / Everyone) and just change the Access on the form. But if you want everyone to send you data using the form you should set 'Add records' to Everyone. And if you don't want anyone but admins to see the records (the table with all records...
  15. peamak

Syntax {tablename___elementname}

This is 3 underscores. If you're using a recent version of Fabrik, on your Elements page you'll find the complete elements' names directly (table___element).
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back