• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by peppe10

1. P

fields connected to userid

some administrator may be available to help me solve the problem, on payment?
  2. P

who could help me solve the problem, even paying? thank you all
  3. P

Thank you all, but I think it will be difficult for me alone. How should I start? Thanks again
  4. P

thanks troester, could you help me to load the php code in the default settings of the element? if so, I still have a paid subscription Thanks again
  5. P

Hello everyone, after a long time I go back to ask if anyone has managed to find a solution to this post http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/fields-connected-to-userid.48624/#post-254571
  6. P

hello some news? Thanks again
  7. P

Hello to all, Will there be a way to solve the problem? Thanks again to everyone.
  8. P

hello I'm sorry if I come back to bother you. do you think it's possible to find a solution to...

hello I'm sorry if I come back to bother you. do you think it's possible to find a solution to the post http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/fields-connected-to-userid.48624/ Thanks again
  9. P

could there be a solution? Thanks
  10. P

[Solved] unlock fields based on combined box value

could there be a solution? thanks
  11. P

I set read-only fields 2 and 3 If I click A, read-only fields 2 and 3 remain. If I click B the fields 2 and 3 become fillable. If I then re-insert A, fields 2 and 3 should return to read only, but this does not happen. What is missing? You can try the link...
  12. P

I entered, but it does not seem to work. if this element = A readonly a_tabella1___campo2 if this element = A readonly a_tabella1___campo3 if this element = B not readonly a_tabella1___campo2 if this element = B not readonly a_tabella1___campo3 do you need some brackets?
  13. P

Hello I tried but I can not. in practice I left fields 2 and 3 read-only. On the 'titolo' element, on Javascript actions how should I set the code? thanks
  14. P

Hello to all, in one form I have a combo box and other fields like in the link http://www.segi.altervista.org/index.php/esempio1 I wish I could get the following result based on the selection in the combo box. if I select A fields 2 and field 3 remain blocked If I select B the fields 2 and 3...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back