Recent content by peter.freedman

1. P

Basic CRUD based on User ID??? How?

Hey Cheese Grits - I am using Fabrik 2.0 with the latest svn. Would love a high level view on this - Cuz you guys are so good just --- resubscribed to the project.
  2. P

Basic CRUD based on User ID??? How?

Hi All, I have created a nice form with Fabrik 2.0 beta. The form writes about 20 fields to a table, including the userid. I want to have the ability for users to edit their submitted content, at a latter date. I assume that you can copy the table of the form, apply some sequal filter and...
  3. P

Ver. 2.0 possible typo / bug in form view

Related Problem with Media Temple Hi All, This thread saved me! - Thanks - for some reason my Media Temple account suddenly reverted to PHP 4. from 5. This caused loads of pain.
  4. P

Stylize My Forms? Pesky Yellow color

Awesome - Thanks for the advice.
  5. P

Notice: Undefined variable: joinTypeDd ???

Hi my connection seemed to be out of date - its updated now - but I still get the same error. Any furthers thoughts?
  6. P

Stylize My Forms? Pesky Yellow color

Hi All, Where do I change the background color of my input boxes. Currently some of the boxes have yellow backgrounds and some do not. I would like all of the color to be the same.
  7. P

Notice: Undefined variable: joinTypeDd ???

Hi All, I did a joomla migration to a new server and I get the following errror: "Notice: Undefined variable: joinTypeDd bla/bla/components/com_fabrik/fabrik_elements.class.php on line 959" Any ideas what might be kicking this error? Regards, Peter
  8. P

Can I disable my form title?

Hi All, How can I disable my forms title?
  9. P

Unknown column ERROR WHEN I ADD NEW FORM ELEMENTS

Hi All, Problem fixed - some of field names were too long.
  10. P

Unknown column ERROR WHEN I ADD NEW FORM ELEMENTS

Hi Fabrik forum, I using Fabrik 1.0.4 am having problems with adding form elements to my form. When I add a simple text field I get the following error " Unknown column \'globalContent_fabrik_formdata_1.gen_first_name\' in \'field list\' SQL=SELECT globalContent_fabrik_formdata_1.gen_title...
  11. P

Multiple Problems with Fabrik installitoin 1.04 Joomla 1.13

;D Problem fixed. I was using a non default admin template named " Minted One-Point-Five " a beautiful admin template - but this was causing all of the problems. Switching to the default template fixed all of my errors. -peter
  12. P

Multiple Problems with Fabrik installitoin 1.04 Joomla 1.13

Hi All, I get the following errors after the install, when trying to create the forms - think they may all be related: 1) You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near \'( primary key...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back