Recent content by pier67

1. pier67

[SOLVED] Form PHP plugin: function to read and store data between two tables

I'm doing this as a volunteer, so I'm trying to keep my expenses as low as possible, but next time I will need a help I will go for a subscription, I promise! :-)
  2. pier67

In the end, after many try&error I managed with this statement: $galleryId = (int)'{caduti___ID_JOOMGALLERY_raw}'; if ($galleryId <> 0) { $myDb = JFactory::getDbo(); $myQuery = <<< EOT UPDATE unirrit_caduti.caduti SET foto_ok=...
  3. pier67

1- Form tested with a new menu item, but on form submission a spinner appeared, so I think it is still aiax. 2- var_dump() uncommented (it was never been commented). On form submission, processing ended with the details page and no blank page appeared. 3- same results using onAfterProcess (my...
  4. pier67

No way! I have tried to open editing page from link and not from popup and then submit the form, but still it shows no variables to dump.
  5. pier67

I have unchecked aiax validation on module processing tab, but aiax popup is still loading. Is there another place where to disable aiax or may I have to check for direct component link? I have also installed J!dump and change var_dump to dump, but J!dump popup window say that there is no...
  6. pier67

Sorry, I misundersood. But I can't find any debug info to show. I am on Firebug > console > all > response, and on form submission appear only a post that says {"msg":"Record...
  7. pier67

If I put the update query in phpmyadmin and use real value instead of $galleryID variable, the query work as expected and in the db I can see that field updated. So, for example, if I choose to update a a record where id_joomgallery is set to 2712, I can use this sql query: UPDATE...
  8. pier67

Ok, I have put your new code inside PHP and now the server error is gone, but there is still no update in db table as I expected. I check placeholder in the var_dump results and it seem to report the correct value. Maybe I am still trying to update the wrong db?
  9. pier67

In the meantime I've found on cpanel error log the following PHP errors:
  10. pier67

$galleryId = '{caduti___id_joomgallery_raw}'; if (!empty($galleryId)) { $myDb = JFactory::getDbo(); $myQuery = " UPDATE unirrit_caduti.caduti SET foto_ok= CONCAT("/images/joomgallery/originals/deceduti_sul_fronte_russo_3/", (SELECT imgfilename FROM...
  11. pier67

In the Network tab I can only see that origin is js xhr and in the Response i see an html code where I can see near the end that appear a generic error message (an error has occourred).
  12. pier67

I have also inspected in mozilla console and there is a server error 500 on form submission.
  13. pier67

It seems that the plugin isn't working at all. I have follow your steps, but no blank page nor debug output are appeared. I have tried also to activate fabrik debug in fabrik options, but still no way. Form is regularly updating data and it ends with a successful message. I'm using the form in a...
  14. pier67

I'm still trying to set-up the php code. My improvement was to get a working sql query. I'll made a test with a value (2716) instead of $galleryID, and this is the working code: UPDATE db1.table1 SET filepath = CONCAT("/path/", (SELECT imgfilename FROM db2.tabele2 WHERE id=2716))...
  15. pier67

Thank you Hugh. I have tried your code, but nothing happens. Maybe the problem is with db numbering as I think that db1 is not the one where the form is on. In my case db1 is the database where the id and the filepath and all the other data will be stored from form. But the form itself, is...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back