• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by pundip

1. P

Preserving absolute date value when uploading via CSV

Ok I think I have resolved this issue. The fix is set the website time zone to UTC and the element to UTC. This seems to work and the value CSV ends up being what gets recorded in the database.
  2. P

I cant reproduce the issue when converting the element to a field. I think this was an error on my part. When converting the element to Jdate the issue persists: With element set to Local time CSV value 2024-02-07 00:00:00 becomes 2024-02-06 13:00:00 in the database With element set to UTC...
  3. P

I also want to add that when I input via web interface it saves correctly. But when i CSV upload 2024-02-07 00:00:00 it converts to 2024-02-06 13:00:00. The difference seems to be the same if I convert 2024-02-07 00:00:00 to UTC. So it looks like UTC conversion is being applied no matter what I...
  4. P

Yep. I have set the element setting to local time. I have attached a screenshot.
  5. P

I have a CSV file with dated transactions that I want to upload via the CSV import. The problem is that the system applies some sort of timezone changing what gets stored in the database. if the csv has 2024-02-07 then that's what I would like recorded in the database. I am using the Jdate...
  6. P

The user element is not rendering properly

I have uploaded some screen shots. Let me know if you need anything additional such as access to the site.
  7. P

The user element is not rendering properly

The user element seems to be only visible in the list view and even there it only user the userid number ie “137” . It does not show on the form/detail view. The element does however populate and update correctly. Hidden is set to No PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 Joomla 4.40 Cassiopeia...
  8. P

Sending HTML formatted email via email plugin

I have an application where I have a form which I want to use to send templated emails. I have a cascading dropdown which pulls the email template from another list depending on the dropdown value. The template is a formatted HTML template (created and stored using field element). However when I...
  9. P

Pre populate a form field via url

Thank you. I have tried that and it has worked for me.
  10. P

Pre populate a form field via url

My scenario is I am in detail view of a record and I want to link out from there to an add view of creating another record on a different list (to send an email for example) but I want to populate a field in the new record with a field from the record I linked out from. Something like having a...
  11. P

Form email plugin

I am looking to set up the form email plugin in such a way that the user can select which template to use when sending the mail. So I would like to click add from the list, populate the various fields and one last field which selects the template I would like to use. I have tried to store the...
  12. P

Joined field not auto populating for new records

I have two lists reximport and staffidentifiers. I have joined staffidentifers onto reximports (image attached) on the ApplicationID field and made it non repeatable. I have made ApplicationID a database join field in the staffidentifers field and it populates from reximports. When click on a...
  13. P

Comments plugin with different versions of the same list.

OK. I have figured it out. When creating a menu link there is a Fabrik list options tab which has a number of options including the option the specify a pre filter. Thanks this is what I was looking for.
  14. P

I am not sure how to apply a pre filter anywhere else except in the list config itself. How can I apply a pre filter at menu or module level?
  15. P

I would like to make different versions of the same list. I understand the best way to do this is make a copy of the list and then apply your prefilter to it. So different views of the list will exist but they will all sit on the same database table. I want to do this a few times so I can show...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back