Recent content by putras

1. P

PDF problem

Hi rbuelund, I've counter this error before..Thanks to the moderator and members support, the problem is solve..Ok, what I did is: 1.I downloaded the update from GitHub. The update is in zip file (if not mistaken). 2. I copied it to my root (public_html) using FTP or Cpanel. 3.MUST Extract...
  2. P

Export Pdf Error after updating fabrik component..

I've update from Github...And Its WORKS!!!..You have saved my work!!! Thanks troester and IamJim for helping and guiding me....Millions of thanks...!!:):)..I hope that other Fabrik user could used this as guide too...
  3. P

thanks...I'll post update..
  4. P

Update from GitHub?? Sorry..I really have '0" knowledge on programming...Is there any guide that I could refer?? Will the existing data will be lost after update from GitHub??
  5. P

Update from GitHub?? Sorry..I really have '0" knowledge on programming...Is there any guide that I could refer?? Will the existing data will be lost after update from GitHub??
  6. P

i update from extension manager..I'm using joomla 2.5.14 and using fabrik 3.0.9. The attachment is the pdf file that i downloaded before the update.
  7. P

I having a problem with exporting pdf list.Its happend after update fabrik component. Before update the Component, i able to export (download) the pdf list. But after running update Component at Extension Manager, Getting this error..."Fatal error: Call to undefined method...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back