• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by Ratkajec

1. R

Table #__fabrik_log' doesn't exist

Hello, I solved the problem in the meantime, Admintools caused problems, I just made "com_fabrik" exception in Admintools. Thank you anyway! Regards, Mateo
  2. R

Yeah I tried to enable ajaxify, It no longer throws me an error, but now it gets stuck on loading. Deleting through the administration works without problems, but it gets stuck through the frontend.
  3. R

Thank you very much sir! But I have one problem with deleting records, I'm receiving error "Invalid controller: name='list', format='html' ", any ideas why is this happening? Or should I open new thread? Regards, Mateo
  4. R

Oh, these files are just for upgrade purposes only? It's about Fabrik3. I'm trying to do a fresh installation on Joomla 3 website but I can't download plugin instalation from your website, I can't login anymore, password reset email doesn't come, registration e-mail doesn't come, I don't know...
  5. R

Hello, I was following instructions from https://github.com/joomlahenk/fabrik. So, I've uploaded folders via ftp and installed through "discover" option. After enabling all plugins, my site crashed displaying message "Table '....#__fabrik_log' doesn't exist". Have I missed something...
  6. R

List module isn't displaying some letters

Currently 7.4 I tried with updating with additional fixes from github and still nothing... I don't know what to do :/ Regards, M
  7. R

Hello, just tried with Protostar, situation is the same. We had some custom JS which I deleted now, JS compression was turned off, still doesn't work, stucked on loading. I wanna try eventually with updating component but I can't login on the site, neither create new registration to download new...
  8. R

I have an error: Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 () sprovodi?resetfilters=0&clearordering=0&clearfilters=0:1 And I will need a small help with debugging :/ I'm using joomla Newskit template: https://www.joomshaper.com/joomla-templates/newskit...
  9. R

Hello, After deleting row, list module gets stuck on loading. That happens only when I delete row in frontend, which I need for my costumer, backend works without problems. Someone help please... Regards, M
  10. R

Character encoding problem

Thank you, it was a problem in php structure (phpMyAdmin). Element "Name and Surname" was set to latin1_swedish_ci Thank you!
  11. R

This is list module. Where to find column collation? I changed collation in DB and List > Details > Advanced. Regards, M
  12. R

Hello, why is this happening? Collation and Force Query Collation are set to utf8_croatian_ci and it still shows me ? symbol. Help anyone? Regards, M
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back