Recent content by redant

1. R

connect userid

Hi Take a look at this thread: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/prepopulate-field-with-current-user-id.43720/
  2. R

i just need to be shown with one field

Hi I'm not sure I understand your question correctly but basically it works the same way as the normal bootstrap layout. Lets say you have 3 fields: field1, field 2, and field 3 Under groups / layout if you select a 1 column layout by enetering 1 in the columns field, your fields will display...
  3. R

Google Maps element plugin returns No Location Selected

Gotcha. Thanks, Hugh.
  4. R

i just need to be shown with one field

Hi Might this be what you need? http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/form-template-with-2-columns.26594/
  5. R

Google Maps element plugin returns No Location Selected

Hi All Requirement: I need to show a driving route on Google maps between 2 towns using pre-populated details view of a form when the form loads. I have done: 1. Inserted my API key into the Fabrik global config field. Configured my plugin as follows: 2. under details map type => satellite...
  6. R

How to get list row id to build url in js?

Thanks, Hugh works perfectly. Appreciated. I'll post back if I find any funnies caused by this but for now I'll close the post as solved. Ant
  7. R

Hi Hugh Yes, that was my very first stab at this but whether I use the ..\media\com_fabrik\images\x.png path or the ..\images\x.png path, the button remains blank - i.e. the button outline is there without an image on it. Looking at Firebug output I see that button is rendered as an icon...
  8. R

Exactly what the details view button in a list does. It displays the form details corresponding to the row clicked. My requirement is that I need a custom .png button to replace the bootstrap icon image which is the standard. I just couldn't find another way to do this other than with the...
  9. R

Thanks, Hugh As I said - js and me - not mates. Last touched it in about '99 Found this post which clarified things for me: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/accessing-form-data-in-javascript.35789/ and along with your explanation above, the picture just came into focus. Ok - I...
  10. R

I've had a chance to get back to this and tried your solution. (Please bear in mind that I'm pretty clueless when it comes to any form of java.) So I tried: var url = 'index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=details&formid=14'; url = url + '&rowid=' + jQuery('fab_requestor_job_details___id')...
  11. R

Thanks, Hugh To explain: In a list I am using the js plugin so that I can have a custom button - this all works fine. In the JavaScript Code code window, when I use the following code: var url = form_123.formElements.get('yourtable___some_element').getValue(); window.open(url); as per...
  12. R

Thanks , Troester, for the reply. I started out at the link you posted but if I use the .getValue(); notation then Absolutely nothing happens when I click the js button. I then came across this post which is what I followed...
  13. R

Hi Guys Following guidance in the forum, I have come up with the following code attached to a custom js button in a list: var url = 'index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=details&formid=14'; url = url + '&rowid=' + $('fab_requestor_job_details___id'); window.location = url; The returned url does...
  14. R

Validating a photo upload

Ok - worked this out. For some reason the empty parameter is causing the issue. When I do: If ('{animals___upload_photo}'=='') {$formModel->updateFormData('animals___upload_photo','Doggy.jpg', true);} It works. On PHP 5.4.45, Joomla 3.5.2, Fabrik 3.5.1 Does anyone else see the same...
  15. R

Validating a photo upload

Thanks, Hugh. Must've had tired eyes last night. Missed that one too! However, even with fixing the closing parenthesis I still have the same behaviour. Even with the simplified version of the script (below), I still get the same behaviour: If (empty('{animals___upload_photo}'))...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back