• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by ricobzh

1. ricobzh

Falang and Fabrik for J3+ Multi Language

OK looks like it's now useless... I saw my answer on this thread:http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/multilanguage-site.35275/ an it's actually working,,,,, Why trying to do it complex when it's so easy an obvious!
  2. ricobzh

BTW... found a problem in fr-FR.plg_fabrik_element_date.ini Parsing error.... I guess that there's a problem at the end of line 8: PLG_ELEMENT_DATE_ALLOW_FUNC_DESC="Un morceau de code javascript qui est ex?cut? une fois par jour lors de l'affichage du calendrier<br />Vous avez acc?s ? la...
  3. ricobzh

Making some progress.... My menu in Falang has not been updated correctly. I had the english form IS as 4 and the french as 3.... Fixed this.... Now I can see the form... but only in english. I tried disabled/enabled SEF again. then played with language filter plugin option. Tried YES and NO on...
  4. ricobzh

Hi guys, Really nice work. It's looking promising.... However, I have the same problem than Bongo! the translation is working in the back end and is in the falang DB but it's not showing in the front end. Any idea? I disabled SEF , rebuilt menus etc... nothing! And I don't know where to start...
  5. ricobzh

Filters with googlemap visualization

Solved! My PHP is not really good! Found the problem - I did not understand the concept of multi-arrays! So here is the code now if anyone needs it! Thanks again guys for posting here! This is how I fixed my problem! <?php /** * Default Google Map Viz Filter Template * *...
  6. ricobzh

Actually I'm missing the first part of the array I guess! This is my code: <?php /** * Default Google Map Viz Filter Template * * @package Joomla.Plugin * @subpackage Fabrik.visualization.googlemap * @copyright Copyright (C) 2005 Fabrik. All rights reserved. * @license...
  7. ricobzh

Sounds like it is there: ["jos_caap_suppliers___Name"]=> object(stdClass)#1901 (3) { ["label"]=> string(4) "Name" ["element"]=> string(29643) "" ["required"]=> string(1) "0" } I can see the dropdown with all the data in it.... But not when I build the filters. echo $filter->label echo...
  8. ricobzh

Actually I just found a nice piece of code by Rob - I removed the loop to display only one filter block for one table, but then when I want to add my filters, $filter = $this->filters['jos_caap_suppliers___Name']; is empty!!!!!! Any idea? I attached my template code.
  9. ricobzh

ok.. I played with custom templates and I think this is definitively the solution. However, I'm not a good PHP developer! Do you kow where I could find a custom template displaying ony certain search fields for a given list? Ex: For my visualization, I would like to have: Googlemap using 2...
  10. ricobzh

Little bit better! Looks better, although now I see nothing in the filters but it may be a good beginning! Going back to the white board! Thanks again!
  11. ricobzh

I tried the first solution... It's not working! I Will try the template one and let you know! Thanks!
  12. ricobzh

Hi guys, and thanks for the awesome job! I was able to do almost everything I wanted with Fabrik, except this: I want to display a googlemap visualization with two connections. It's working well except for the filters! I would like to display only the filters of the first list, not the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back