Recent content by ritesh123

1. R

How to Make a calc element like lazy load

Hi Thanks for your reply. In my List View i am not showing any detailed View OR Form Edit. There is no notion of form submission by user. The Status is controlled by user by using other buttons in List View. They Say Status as "Start" or "Stop" via 2 buttons in List View. I am just showing...
  2. R

How to Make a calc element like lazy load

Hi All I am using cal element in my List View My PHP code is quite complex and takes time to fetch the information, which i feel is perfectly fine. But when i load my list view the whole page takes lots of time. In my List View i am showing 10 rows. So for each page with 10 rows the...
  3. R

Text Area shows "Array" on adding the json data

okay, i have fixed this by post processing $searchVal = """ ; $replaceVal = "\"" ; str_replace ( $searchVal, $replaceVal, $subjectVal)
  4. R

i am running into another issue, when i use the json with escape character, it is stripping the "\", my expectation is WYSIWYG Example, i am putting this in text area { \"reportRequests\": [ { \"viewId\": \"1234567\", \"dateRanges\": [ {\"endDate\": \"yesterday\", \"startDate\": \"yesterday\"}...
  5. R

Yes, this has fixed the issue @troester . Great. Thanks for your help
  6. R

Hey troester, i found the issue, i think you should try this json, i am sure you can reproduce now. { "reportRequests": [ { "viewId": "1234567", "dateRanges": [ {"endDate": "yesterday", "startDate": "yesterday"} ], "metrics": [ {"expression": "ga:users"}, {"expression": "ga:sessions"}]...
  7. R

Yes after second resave, it stores "Array" in database. There is no JSON string after resave. No, i do not have any form plugins. I see this question has been asked previously as well, but there was no answer for it http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/array-in-textarea.6599/
  8. R

There is no third party plugin On edit and reload and re-save second time, it saves the word "Array" in database also
  9. R

Thanks for your response, it works well for the first SAVE, but when we come back again to form and reload the form in edit view it shows "Array" Anyways. Thanks for your result.
  10. R

Hi troester, you were able to reproduce this? Or its a problem from my end only Please suggests.
  11. R

this is the screenshot
  12. R

Hi I have tried with both Code Mirror and Tiny Mice both In both the case i get this error In Tiny Mice, it converts it to <p> json data </p>, but i need it without paragraph tag, when i use it with <> Source code, and paste the json, then it also does the same I can escape paragraph tags...
  13. R

Hi All I am using Joomla 3.8.2 and latest Fafbrik from Github I am having a List which is joined to another List as 1 to many under join section of list In the second list, i have a text area element. When i add a json code here to display as text, it appears as "array" on reload or or once i...
  14. R

How to switch off Detail View pop up in Fabrik List Module

Does anyone have solution for this, i guess this is a common problem. Please let me know if anyone has any solution or hint to fix this.... Thanks
  15. R

How to switch off Detail View pop up in Fabrik List Module

Hi All I am facing following problem and here is the scenario I am using Fabrik List Module 1. When i use display number of pages in the bottom display dropdown in list view, i get below error Invalid controller: name='list', format='html' 2. To rectify above error, i enabled Ajaxify= Yes...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back