Recent content by rlicopoli

1. rlicopoli

digsig plugin problem

I have the same problem. Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
  2. rlicopoli

Does anyone know how to display digsig in a joomla article?

You caught that setting while i was working on it. I fixed the issued by deleting the stripe plugin and reentering all the settings. it suddenly worked.
  3. rlicopoli

I reuploaded it. you can get in there now. I can't get it to store the customer id and address without having two database rows having to be created for the first transaction. if you have time please walk through the process as a new user and then check to see if i have the stripe plugin...
  4. rlicopoli

Here's the website: www.360sportsinc.com test account: Login: xxxxxxxxxxx password: xxxxxxxxxxx Your page after login:: https://360sportsinc.com/mypage Buy and view stock in the left hand menu View stock by clicking on the stock links For simplicity I pasted the code at the top of the page...
  5. rlicopoli

Thanks. Your help is hughe!
  6. rlicopoli

I am trying to require users to sign a document using digsig plugin. The key elements for the purchase agreement are then stored in the database where 1) they can refer to it at a later time and 2) to allow manage see all signed documents. The document will change from time to time so i need...
  7. rlicopoli

It is not coming from the article. However, the logic of your question makes me realize it needs to. Is there an easier way to call the digsig item since it appears it can not be called like the other items? I am not a coder, so it's a huge learning curve for me.
  8. rlicopoli

I am trying to display digsig element in a Joomla article but it doesn't display. 1. The problem appears to be with rowid but only for the digsig plugin. All element and list view settings are set to public for now. 2. All other elements fields display nicely in the article. 3. The dig...
  9. rlicopoli

Stripe best practices

good stuff. I fixed the sql error above. thanks for addressing I fixed the sql error. my fault as expected. I will play around with item 1 and 2 above. i believe i have solutions. i will be back on later tonight.
  10. rlicopoli

Stripe best practices

The transactions work. two items: 1) Can you add "transaction description" to the form? its not listed and is important inside stripe. 2) The form address isn't transfere to the stripe checkout module, meaning address information has to be entered twice. 3) transactions are successful...
  11. rlicopoli

Stripe best practices

Almost there. I had a successful transaction but still had errors in the process. I attached screen shots. On a side note, I am struggling with juser and the sync of usergroup joomla with usergroup fabrik. i get "Null" regardless of settings. This is new with 3.5.1 upgrade. Never had issues...
  12. rlicopoli

Stripe best practices

As and fyi, the Forms folder is empty (other than the index.html)
  13. rlicopoli

Stripe best practices

Manual upload didn't work for me.
  14. rlicopoli

Stripe best practices

I believe you are missing the xml file in the forms folder.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back