Recent content by RobertG

1. R

How to change tables prefix in a test site copy?

I understand, troester! But I'm very patient and I've made a lot of changes to the database on a local copy of the J4 site. All the additional tables have now their own prefix, which allowed me to later change the prefix of the Joomla! tables. The site was working properly, but I wasn't able...
  2. R

Thanks! :) Now I'm wondering if these additional tables could be renamed...
  3. R

Finally, I'm going to delete this copy and restore the backup again without changing the table prefix. If I understand correctly, it would be better for all the additional tables not to use the site prefix, so that the prefix can be changed without affecting the contents of the Fabrik tables.
  4. R

Thanks troester! It's a shame that you can't change table names or prefixes in the list management pages, for example. I'll find a solution ;)
  5. R

In the connection options of Fabrik, there is no way to change the prefix, the old prefix remains in the fabrik_lists table and perhaps on other tables. The change of the prefix for the "core" tables of Fabrik works after the restoration, the stored data are not updated with the new prefix. I...
  6. R

Thanks, The connection was already changed to the new database when I cloned with Akeeba, but I changed the tables prefix in the table restoration and Fabrik don't change it in the fabrik_lists table, so the lists can't work because of the old prefix
  7. R

Hi, I want to test a Joomla! 5 migration and I cloned the J4 site with a new prefix for the tables (bgma5_ instead of hr5i3_). So I get an error with Fabrik and I wonder how to change this prefix for all Fabrik connections. Do I need to make changes to the bgma5_fabrik_lists table (and perhaps...
  8. R

Solved Update to stable version

Thanks troester, I missed this button :(
  9. R

Hi, I don't find ho to On the update page, when I check for new updates, I get a messge zeta to 4.0 and in the ftp, I have two entries in the manifests/packages for "fabrik" and "fabrikbase" (see attached picture). What should I do?
  10. R

Hello, I have a site using the Zeta version . To update it, should I use the stable pack or the development version? Thanks!
  11. R

[Solved] Can SEF URLs be simplified?

Hi, The only way I found was a menu link displaying an article embedding the form, so the SEF address uses the alias of the menu link.
  12. R

Hi, I tried with the 4SEF license of one of my clients and it works, but as I'll only need to simplify this URL, not the others which correspond to extranet pages used by the administrator to manage stays, using 4SEF seems a bit cumbersome. I found how to do: instead of a menu link to the...
  13. R

Hi, I didn't use SEF on the a development site. I just tested and for a form link, I get an URL I don't really like: The menu link is "Quote your Stay", its alias "quote-your-stay". Is it possible to exclude "form/16"? Do I need to use 4SEF or equivalent extension? I tried to search SEF in the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back