Recent content by Roland

1. Roland

Advanced search: Error with jdate on IS EMPTY or IS NOT EMPTY

I start here and choose "Compare commits...": I don't have the option to select a repo. Don't know why. I leave master and have an option Tag 4.0 that I chosed: Then I get a result: I did not click "Mergen" (merge) yet. Looks better, but is this the solution? My favorite way to...
  2. Roland

I did it as you described: I cloned your project into my bitbucket account, installed Sourcetree on my computer, downloaded the fork, edited the language files via Sourcetree and pushed them to my fork. That worked: My bitbucket got updated after I edited the language files. But I have problems...
  3. Roland

Fixed Plugin "textarea" with "WYSIWYG Editor" deletes <Test> on saving

Thank you, it works. I placed the code before "if ($wysiwyg)" because I use the textarea element without the Fabrik WYSIWIG option. Instead I add an individual TinyMCE configuration. I tested all three versions: The default Fabrik form bootstrab_tabs with and without WYSIWIG option. My own form...
  4. Roland

My setting is since many years: I use all textarea fields with deactivated TinyMCE in the Fabrik configuration but use my own TinyMCE configuration. (For me it is necessary to give the users restricted formatting functions in TinyMCE like just italic but no bold formatting.) For this reason I...
  5. Roland

Good morning, I still think it is an error when you have field with activated TinyMCE Editor and type text like <Test> or <https://fabrikar.com/forums> and it gets deleted on saving. It should be treated like normal text and the brackets should be converted to &lt; and &gt; This is the way it...
  6. Roland

I tried it but when I visit https://bitbucket.org/fabrikar/publicfabrik/pull-requests/ I can't open a pull request as I don't have the permission for it. Maybe you have to invite me first? I didn't find a link to my bitbucket profile. These are my data: mediaventa, Roland Schmid...
  7. Roland

Thank you, I improved the translations for the Drop-Down list, added the translation for the missing string "IS NOT EMPTY" and improved other translations as well in these files: /administrator/components/com_fabrik/language/de-DE/de-DE.com_fabrik.ini...
  8. Roland

Okay, thank you. I switched all fields back from jdate to date. I had a look at the query with fabrikdebug=1. The filter query for date fields checks on the value 0000-00-00 00:00:00. That means the database field has to be type date (of course) and default value should be 0000-00-00 00:00:00...
  9. Roland

I would like to change all old date elements from type date to jdate but run into a problem with the Fabrik search. (I am aware that I can't mix the fields in forms) I changed the Fabrik element Eingang from date to jdate and didn't change the Fabrik default values of this element. Then I...
  10. Roland

You are right, in the third line the first <Test> is missing. I copied the source text to the editors source tab (not the WYSIWYG tab). In this case <Test> will be deleted, but &lt;Test&gt; preserved. Would you be so kind and test the behaviour for a real user situation and compare a Fabrik...
  11. Roland

Thank you, but I think in this case it is not the browser because I can see the code in other constellations. There may be a conversion from entities like &lt; to < in the WYSIWYG-Editor but this behaviour is wanted. I compared three versions with the same test code: <p>Paragraph with <>...
  12. Roland

Thank you Lorenz, but to guess doesn't help me much and for important reasons TinyMCE has to remain the editor. Like you, I assume that a filter is responsible for the deleting of the brackets and I have to find the reason. I wrote, that I compared fabrik forms and Joomla articles using the...
  13. Roland

Hi there, using an element defined as plugin textarea with the option WYSIWYG Editor: On saving a record containing text in entity brackets like <Test> is being deleted completely - including the entities. Brackets without text <> or containing a number like <1> are preserved. If I deactivate...
  14. Roland

Developing https://portal.historische-zeitschrift.com/ with Fabrik 4 as a main component.

Developing https://portal.historische-zeitschrift.com/ with Fabrik 4 as a main component.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back