Recent content by rw1

1. rw1

how to make fusion chart viz intro text optional?

thank you for your reply, i have no link at the moment unfortunately, but yes i have commented our the <p> and <br>. thanks very much again!
  2. rw1

how to make fusion chart viz intro text optional?

hello, at the moment there is a space at the top of the fusion chart visualisation that doesn't seem to be controlled by css but rather html in: /public_html/plugins/fabrik_visualization/fusionchart/views/fusionchart/tmpl/default/default.php (note, i've included my commenting out hack to...
  3. rw1

how to tweak css of default form for consistent height across pages in pop up module?

thank you! brilliance! my implementation of your solution, in the default_rounded form template's 'default.php' file, find: foreach ($this->groups as $group) around line 67 and add this directly before: //troesters consistent form height hack part one of two ?> <div...
  4. rw1

how to tweak css of default form for consistent height across pages in pop up module?

thank you very much for this, in the default rounded form template file 'default.php', i can see "foreach ($this->groups as $group)" at line 199 and have pasted the suggested code before that, can you please tell me what exact code i should be looking for that ends the loop ie where i can paste...
  5. rw1

hello, a while back i suggested a very hacky css hack to make form pages a consistent height across pages of a form ie when navigating between pages the buttons would stay in the same location as the height of each page stayed the same. the default behaviour, without any hacks, is that the...
  6. rw1

FabrikControllerForm ?

yes, can also confirm the 'fabrikcontrollerform' is no longer displaying after github updates. thank you very much.
  7. rw1

data being changed from form to database

thank you very much! that worked perfectly! thanks!
  8. rw1

data being changed from form to database

hello, with element type of 'field' (varchar255, latin1_swedish_ci), data is submitted via the form as: <a class='classname' href="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/xxxxxxxx?rel=0&amp;wmode=transparent">link</a> and then in the database it is appearing as: <a class="'classname'...
  9. rw1

FabrikControllerForm ?

thank you for your reply. in extensions > extension manager > manager > [search for FabrikSheduled] it shows: "There are no extensions installed matching your query". (also as an update to my previous post, i have found that the update has unfortunately changed all the formatting of my...
  10. rw1

FabrikControllerForm ?

hi troester, thanks very much for your reply and AWESOME - that worked i think! except the only thing i have showing after 'purge cache > find updates' that is different from your suggestion is it only shows: FabrikSheduled Tasks Update Plugin 3.0.5.2 system Site...
  11. rw1

FabrikControllerForm ?

hello, i've been away from the forums and update process for a few months and noticed my joomla backend was saying that fabrik updates were available. i tried to update via the joomla backend but got error messages and decided to follow suggestions on one of my last posts and performed a...
  12. rw1

error updating from 3.0.4-198 to 3.0.5.2

hi hugh, thank you for your reply. it seems all instances meet the criteria. for future reference: the #__fabrik_visualizations table has an 'access' column. the #__fabrik_packages table shows the following below 'Indexes': Keyname: PRIMARY Type: BTREE Unique: Yes...
  13. rw1

error updating from 3.0.4-198 to 3.0.5.2

hello, i have done a GitHub update via cPanel, would you mind telling me the exact steps to perform on the database tables in phpMyAdmin? Or what i should be checking? thank you!
  14. rw1

How to set upload path for an fileupload element?

so in the elements settings, you can define where the file will be uploaded. when you upload a file it also creates an index.html file in the same directory for security reasons which includes the message you see. if you haven't defined a path I am guessing it is created in your sites root...
  15. rw1

How to set upload path for an fileupload element?

there was a post about this recently, I will find and post back.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back