• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by s6930064

1. s6930064

BUG: big text in list view is truncated

I had already used phpmyadmin to convert the field to mediumtext and, as i wrote, in edit i could see all data without a problem. With your commit both problems seems to be solved. In fabrik now we have the option to extend a textbox to 16mb and in the list is displayed correctly. Thank you.
  2. s6930064

BUG: big text in list view is truncated

Hi, If you have a textarea element that can store more than 1MB of text then in the list you see only up to 65k (text is truncated) . In edit you do not have a problem, you see all text data in the textarea input. It would be nice if in list mode we could see ALL text data with no truncate...
  3. s6930064

Tags element bugs

Hi. I have seen the following bugs in the tags element: - can not disable the hyperlink in the tag when the tag element is displayed in a list. - the link of a tag when it is displayed in a list is filtering the list based on the tag BUT only in the first page. In case you are in page 2,3, etc...
  4. s6930064

Export popup + Gantry 4 template

this worked for me: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/csv-export-does-not-work-any-more.44760/#post-230252
  5. s6930064

BUG: Autocomplete with concat in Adv search

If you have a - autocomplete databasejoin element - with a concat label - and Filter type = autocomplete Then in advanced search the element drop down will have it multiple times.
  6. s6930064

Correct. This 'download' popup is the problem in my case. If I do not get it and Fabrik just start to download the csv file to the browser it will be a nice option.
  7. s6930064

I do not see that option. I looked the tip of 'Front end option' and also enabled it but i do not see any option to 'skip' the popup complete and just get the file in the browser. From the attached image you see that if I enable 'Front end option' the popup window has the same problem as...
  8. s6930064

BUGs: User element

Bug1: If a user element is not hidden and ?update on edit? is YES then in form details the element is displaying the current login user. The correct would be to display the recorded data. Bug 2: If a user element is not hidden, ?update on edit? is YES and user has access to edit the filed then...
  9. s6930064

The menu item workaround is no good as it will display a totally different layout to the user. The migration to G5 and new web template, its a big project and still with the possibility that Fabrik will have problems with the new template. I would like to propose an other solution that can work...
  10. s6930064

Reverting (https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/commit/baf7a086beb8bbaa187f15956bf84745b1630baf) did not worked for me. The 'pop-up' is under the footer in the left corner: Before this commit it was under the footer in the center.
  11. s6930064

The solution to move in G5 will not work as the template I use is for G4. I have attached my template so if Fabrik team can investigate the problem or let me know the work around I have to follow to solve the csv export pop-up problem it will be much appreciated.
  12. s6930064

http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/import-csv-works-export-csv-does-nothing.44241/#post-227193 Also if you select front end options you will see the window after the footer with no css Can it be this? https://github.com/gantry/gantry5/issues/1147
  13. s6930064

With 27/5/2016 github update it is worst. Now the 'popup' is not displayed at all. I see the creation of div ajax_links but the 'popup' is not displayed. Also is resetting the pagination and number of rows displayed to 100.
  14. s6930064

15. s6930064

Hi, My Gantry template and export popup was working until i did a github update today. After the update the popup is displayed under the footer of my template as a simple div (no popup). If I change my template to protostar the popup is working as expected. I have tried with different browsers...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back