• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by scale

1. S

A form in a List is it possible?

hello I have a booking form, and the superuser of the site wants to be able to respond to requests via the list in front end (to have an history of responses in front end) Si I created another table named "responses" with fields "date, id, id_booking(field hidden), message(textarea)" I joins...
  2. S

Some help to use Fabrik + CB

Now it's ok for my birth form but not autofill and not joined with CB I'm going to creat my second list (results competition) Any help is welcome Thanks ;)
  3. S

Before de step 2 I have another problem :( When I fill the form (birth) I have this error Duplicate entry '0' for key 'user_id' The problem is that this field is not used in my form ?!? I do not know what to do, what to try... Any idea?
  4. S

So back to step 1 I've create une new list named Birth, in data tab, I've selected "#_comprofiler" then I have all the fields from the table I unpublish all the fields not needed and now? If this form is only visible for the breeder users when they are connected, I want that some fields are...
  5. S

PS the list data must be visible in correspondant profil user, and in menu link ( all entries order by date)
  6. S

Hello I need some help I have Community Builder to manage my users (cynology club), I have 2 groups of registred users 1 member simple 2 member breeders (In CB I have a userlist for the breeders) The first group may add results of competitions For the second, users may add birth of dogs So...
  7. S

Label in List problem

Thanks!!! ;)
  8. S

Label in List problem

hello, I want to display the labels in list with div in template user. I think all param are ok. Maybe it's not possible? Any idea?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back