Recent content by shaq

1. S

Calc element in related data

Hi, Thanks to Hugh or cheesegrits I discovered the usage of related data for huge data treatment. Now I use two list Employeur_2 and Salarie_3. The only problem I have is : 1 - how to get autres_cotisations (calc element) works. The former formula : return '{fab_employeurs___regime_raw}' *...
  2. S

Column Subtotal goes wrong

Thanks for your help guys. That work well. All calculation tested and rendered correct. I dont know what I would do without your help. I didnt use a code you sent me earlier because I got server interruption while I was doing it. After I restored former backup and didnt remember or get time to...
  3. S

Understood. Calculation for cotisation_retraite, autres_cotisations and total_cotisation are correct. Just little problem with sum in column for autres_cotisations and total_cotisation. Its that something we can fix or not. Just sayin'. Regards
  4. S

Yeah ! Calculation is back in autres_cotisations element. Thanks... Just one last thing, how to get subtotal in column for total_cotisation correct. I mean subtotal in column for total_cotisation = subtotal in column cotisation_retraite + subtotal in column autres_cotisations. Now only...
  5. S

Okay, I disabled unecessary list. You should focus on below list : List and form : Employeurs and SALARIES group : Employeurs, SALARIES and Employeurs-[fab_salaries] Elements : fab_salaries___salaire_brut_mensuel_deplaf (id 344) (field) fab_salaries___salaire_brut_mensuel_plaf (id 351) (calc)...
  6. S

Connexion problem fixed on the web site. You can have access right now
  7. S

I know. I installed some security updates on the main server who didnt respond after a reboot command. Am waiting root password from my IAAS's to restore services from cpanel or SSH mode. I will let you know as soon as its okay. Sorry... Errors occured on server less than 1hour after my last...
  8. S

Hello !!! someone ! :(
  9. S

Done.
  10. S

Nope.... nothing happen.... only blank on autres_cotisations..... I even lose the calc I had before with this element.... Sorry !
  11. S

Can you check please if this code for the calc element (salaire_brut_mensuel_plaf) is correct. if ({fab_salaries___salaire_brut_mensuel_deplaf_raw}>400000){ return '400000'; } else{ return {fab_salaries___salaire_brut_mensuel_deplaf}; }
  12. S

You right. I checked in the table itself in PhpMyAdmin and autres_cotisations has 0 as value. May be because it himself based on another calc element (salaire_brut_mensuel_plaf) I dont understand what's going on here. Little help please Regards
  13. S

Oh before I forgot. {fab_salaries___salaire_brut_mensuel_plaf} is a calc element and use a this script : if ({fab_salaries___salaire_brut_mensuel_deplaf_raw}>400000){ return '400000'; } else{ return {fab_salaries___salaire_brut_mensuel_deplaf}; } This calc element is included in...
  14. S

Thanks for your time but I tried to do each calc alone, it still the same result. the calc for the {fab_salaries___cotisation_retraite} is correct and formula is : $myCalc1 = (int)'{fab_salaries___salaire_brut_mensuel_deplaf}' * 0.08; return $myCalc1; the calc for the...
  15. S

Hi, I have 3 elements calc : - first element named cotisation_retraite which is calc element (result of a field element * 0.08) - second element named autres_cotisations which is also a calc element (result of another calc element *drop down element) - Third element named total_cotisation...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back