Recent content by shaughan

1. shaughan

PDF EMail Plugin

Thank Hugh. I can see where you're going with the upload element. In terms of my own specific needs, the creator of the PDF (output) needs some way of specifying a URL path to the PDF, so it can be referenced externally. So the naming convention of the upload element should work in the URL...
  2. shaughan

PDF EMail Plugin

Thanks Hugh. Yes, I'm keen. There was a thread in another forum with a user who had issues with a "savetoPDF" plugin, which turned out to be homebrewed. It looked similar to what I'm looking for. I have a completed project that amongst other things allows a registered user to generate a report...
  3. shaughan

PDF EMail Plugin

Hi Hugh, did this ever get coded? Exactly what I'm after, as well.
  4. shaughan

Return ajax calc with repeat fields

Hi guys, before I purchase a support account (again), can anyone tell my how to return an AJAX calc integer to the DB intact? The actual AJAXed changes are working fine in the form, with the repeat elements totaling as they should, but on "Save" the repeat fields are ignored. I've been reading...
  5. shaughan

Update a field in a 2nd table on submit

Cheers buddy, was hunting around for a native solution that didn't exist! :) Will try this upsert plugin, sounds interesting!
  6. shaughan

Update a field in a 2nd table on submit

Hi all, having a brain issue when it comes to updating a field in a secondary table when a form is submitted. Essentially I have a "property" table and a "property_wof" table, a user can perform a Warrant of Fitness (WOF) on their property listing in "property" if they choose to. Data for this...
  7. shaughan

CSV import not overwriting/updating - creating new records

Cheers Hugh, I have watched your video and adjusted my settings - the only difference was that I had front end export set to special as these tools won't be used by anyone other than super users. The acid test for me was exporting the CSV, and immediately importing the CSV - the records were not...
  8. shaughan

CSV import not overwriting/updating - creating new records

I have a companies table, pretty basic fields. I export some complete records to CSV, and import the same CSV, setting the import to overwrite OR drop data OR both - the import works fine, but new records are created each time, whereas I want the records updated. "Id" is my primary key in the...
  9. shaughan

Create list view using logged in users extended profile

Thanks Hugh - what's a convenient time in your time zone? I'm in New Zealand.
  10. shaughan

Remote domain list access

Can a separate website view a list on another website? My list is on one website, I have installed Fabrik on both websites, and can successfully connect to the DB of the primary site from the secondary site. Essentially I want the same list view on both sites using the correct methodology...
  11. shaughan

Sorry Hugh, I imported a live user CSV and overwrote your login. Should be good now. Appreciate your help as Im still stuck.
  12. shaughan

Hi again - well, I've created a "Company Database" table separate from the "User Database" table, Ive populated it with just company name for now - I created the company name field in the User Database and used databasejoin to join to the Company DataBase. After refreshing the profiles via the...
  13. shaughan

OK, thanks, I'll probably put this in the too hard basket for now. Part of this project is that MS Sharepoint is inserting and syncing records from the tables (not that you would have known this!) so it's a one table (extended users) deal for now - their connector mechanism is really awkward...
  14. shaughan

OK, thanks Hugh. I have used the code you gave me in the post above to filter results via queries I needed. Awesome. I have one stumbling block now (I think.). I want the company_name element in my fjui_sharp extended user profile list to auto populate a company_name field in my wsr_requests...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back