• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by stekir

1. S

Weekly Class schedule: how to do it?

Hello Luis, do you have any efforts with this? I'm looking for a solution since years to switch from google tables to fabrik with my schedule.
  2. S

Launching new plugin element for fabrik Handsontable

I've downloaded the ZIP-File and uploaded it into the plugin folder of my ftp-fileserver. Nothing appears. When i try to install the plugin with in the joomla backend i receive this error: JInstaller: :Install: Die Datei...
  3. S

Launching new plugin element for fabrik Handsontable

Maybe this is exactly what I am looking for. Currently I'm working with google spreadsheet to build the schedule for our school. The data (adresses, minutes of lessons, times) of our pupils are listed with fabrik, and it works perfect for me. The last step is to join the pupils names from...
  4. S

*SOLVED* Fileupload element used for pdf files?

Stupid me, the upload of screenshots in my posting is working. It was a misunderstanding by me in the function of the fileupload element. I'll try with an additional group. I have no experience in repeat groups yet. A new challenge. Thank you troester for the quick answer.
  5. S

"When I have more than one file related to a customer, only the last uploaded is shown." related was the lost word. Thank you troester, I did understand how to upload with ajax. My issue seems not to be about the upload, but to display more than one file. Maybe it's not the function of the...
  6. S

I have a form to manage our customers. Adress, phone numbers... Now i've tried to use the fileupload element for uploading and managing customer related pdf files. The upload works. The subfolders were only for a short moment visible :-( When I have more than one file to a customer, only the...
  7. S

Hello cheesegrits, I'm back again, and like every time I have "insufficient privileges to reply...

Hello cheesegrits, I'm back again, and like every time I have "insufficient privileges to reply here. " due I my Payment is verified. I also asked Rob about this. ;-( I have a fex issues to be cleared. So it would be nice to get an entrance to the pro support forum. Regards and all the best for...
  8. S

SOLVED!!! Prefilter with calc element to view own related data

YES!!!!! I've made it!!! I can't say how happy I am! Thank you troester! The solution was the join protokolle.name to adressbuch.id. The prefilter is set adressbuch.username {$my->name} That simple... ;-)
  9. S

SOLVED!!! Prefilter with calc element to view own related data

I'm still hanging on my problem with prefilter {$my->id} My first thread about this theme is here. Since then, I've made a new setup with the internal site. Actual I try it on this way, but without the result I want to have.. In the first list adressbuch I have a calc element Name_komplett...
  10. S

Hello cheesegrits, I've renewed my subscription. Just like the last time I still have "(You...

Hello cheesegrits, I've renewed my subscription. Just like the last time I still have "(You have insufficient privileges to post here.)" But I've renewed my subscription because I have a problem/question and want to post it in the forum. Ok, I also renewed it because fabrikar is worth every...
  11. S

Solved! Cascading dropdown does not work in Frontend any longer

I try to reconstruct the .htacess file and uninstalled the redirect components. No changings until now. I think I'm going to build new. Too bad and thanks so far.
  12. S

I changed your ftp account to the root access. Propably you are right, because like the problem with the cdd and the inlineedit plugin, I have the problem with my timetable edit. When you go to "Zeiterfassung" - "Alle Stunden" and then edit one entry, you will see in the field "Honorar" the...
  13. S

Now you can find three cdd elements in the list "Adressbuch" cdd "Schulname" dbj "Schulform" (listname fabrik_schulen) cdd "Ort" dbj "PLZ" (listname fabrik_stadt) cdd "Bankname" dbj "BLZ" (listname fabrik_bankdaten)
  14. S

Hi Rob, you can't see any cdd elements, because I changed the cdds in simple databasejoin elements. We had to work with the list today. I change the fields back in cdd, when you want to make tests with my list. Maybe it's easier to give you instructions via chat? Edit: You are right with the...
  15. S

I've deleted the element "Zeit_Unterricht" and cleaned the trash. It wasn't necessary at all. Your user is now set to super admin. Did you see that there is no List Plugin Manager when you edit a list?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back