• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by stevelis

1. S

Email Plugin (List) Hanging

2. S

hi troester Finally solved the mystery with the great man's help and it was down to access rights. The problem was I had the default "home" menu item, "News" set to "Guest". When Fabrik makes the AJAX call to send the email, as it isn't part of a defined menu item, it falls under the default...
  3. S

Totally strange Created a new menu item, and set to public, it sent an email Then set the same menu's access level to registered, logged in as registered user and same error appeared. Under "Sources" does the following Jquery assist jquery.min.js?c008b5ed928ee143d35c9b56577891a9...
  4. S

In the front-end, it isn't working for any registered user, including Superuser. Make the Menu and the same List public, and the email sends Change the Menu back to registered user, email doesn't send. Has to be with access rights as all Fabrik access settings are public, just the menu setting...
  5. S

Would this be a Joomla or Fabrik - error reporting issue "Failed to Load Resource //index.php:1 This only occurs in the front-end for registered users only The same List (ID #1) with the same List Email plugin settings works in the back-end for registered user (Super User) and in the front-end...
  6. S

hi troester I did disable the swmenufree module, and it reported the same error message as attached when clicking on Send. It acting like it can't access the list for what every reason, as the List ID =1 Steve
  7. S

The issue is coming down to access rights for a registered user. When I make the menu and plugin open to non-registered users (public) the email is sent. When the menu item is set to registered user (Steward) the email fails to send and the debug message is POST https://camsjac.com//index.php...
  8. S

I believe I have narrowed down all my recent issues with the List email plugin to this one. It is only happening on the front-end as the back-end is working fine. In the front-end the plugin performs to all the tab settings, it just when you click on the Send button the spinning wheel just keeps...
  9. S

Advance Search and List Email Plugin

Solved Reinstalled the plugin and now both the list email plugin is sending emails and the Advance Search works Steve
  10. S

hi troester believe it has to be related On the same List the following occurs; On the Front-end - Advance Search works when List Email published On the Back-end - Advance Search doesn't load as explained in the first post. Tried the comparison on several Lists with the same result, front-end...
  11. S

Have a List with the Advance Search selected. All works correctly as per the attached file. However, when I publish the List Email Plugin, the Advance Search popup appears but totally blank (i.e. no element, Condition and Value boxes with the spinning wheel rotating as per the second file. In...
  12. S

List Email Plugin stays Loading

hi troester The problem in the backend was the 'Merge' setting. So backend is working as should. So no issues the plugin and php7.4. Deleted the plugin on the frontend list and re-installed, still the hanging issue. At least I know it's a site issue either to do with access, or a setting that...
  13. S

List Email Plugin stays Loading

hi troester Thought I would tackle one problem at a time and hopefully it sorts itself out in the end Confirming my List Email Plugin is working fine in the backend if you only need to send just one email to one recipient at a time. However, when you select multiple rows to an email to multiple...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back