Recent content by stevieblunder

1. S

Plug ins missing with 3.8

Hi just updated to the 3.8 version and are having problems with Paypal subscription plugin. I have reinstalled 3.7 but noticed that the Paypal form plugin is no longer available, nor the Subscription in downloads. Please help find it again. Stephen
  2. S

PayPal plugin payment account

Hi, I have downloaded and installed the PayPal subscription plug in. It all seems to work fine till I hit the send button on my form which triggers the Paypal page. I am still in the test (sandbox) phase but my real issue is that it (the paypal form) will not acknowledge any signin. On the...
  3. S

Ajax Validation/Tooltips

Error Flyover tip Hi Huge, the trick worked. For the benefit of those who have the same problem I not only added the code to my default tamplate css but also .fabrikErrorMessage { color: #000000; } for the error flyover tip. which controllls the error flyober tip. To keep to the topic...
  4. S

Ajax Validation/Tooltips

Floating Tips Thanks Hugh, part of my problems have been solved. For the benefit of those with similar problems I have not only put the code you suggested in my defaule template css, in the forms section, but I also addes the: .fabrikErrorMessage { color: #000000; } which was giving the same...
  5. S

No server connection

Server connection & 3.0.1.5 update The new Update 3.0.5.1 seems to have solved the problem. However now I notice that I have 3 databaser connections, all set as default. Things seem to work so I will not touch anything but is this normal? Could it cause problems? The first db is the one I...
  6. S

Ajax Validation/Tooltips

Missing Hover text over red star Validation The problem is replicated in all of my forms for all the validations I used. I will list a few even if I think that that is not the problem. notempty isemail isnot The text over an alert for wrong/missing filling is also missing. The problem...
  7. S

No server connection

Server Connection and previous threads Ok my old forms don't work but a new one I have made does. I did not have many so it does not matter. However the problems I had mentioned in a previuosly unanswered thread still persist. The problems visible at...
  8. S

No server connection

Connection details Thanks for the prompt response. This is what I have done, Test confirms success, but then when I go on any view data I still get this: getData:Table 'freesola_jos26.richiesta_aziendale' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS DISTINCT `richiesta_aziendale`.`id` AS...
  9. S

No server connection

Due to several problems, some related to fabrik unresolved problems, I resorted to changing host which has only made things worse: When I acces the form I get this error Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in...
  10. S

Ajax Validation/Tooltips

Hi I'm having the same problem, updated from github but only in the front end, the validation pop-up is empty, for various validations. Language it_IT
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back