Recent content by tagger

1. T

CSV Export over Menu not working

thanks, I suggest deleting it from the menu type options
  2. T

CSV Export over Menu not working

Tested on J4.4 and J5. Exporting CSV directly over a menu item gives 404 all I can see in Logs is this: 2023-11-03T16:28:41+00:00 CRITICAL error Uncaught Throwable of type Exception thrown with message "Ressource nicht gefunden.". Stack trace: #0...
  3. T

Fabrik4 Beta4 Now Available for Downloading

Very nice, happy to see! Will test right away. Thanks for all the efforts!
  4. T

Replace with Icon not in Details View

Hi, in listview settings of a dropdown element (countries) its set to replace the countrynames with flags. Works in List as intended. In details view however, I want still the name of the country displayed... How to do? thx in advance
  5. T

[solved kinda]Double Element Values after enabling Labels in Div List Template

Ok, its gone when not ajaxifiying the list....
  6. T

[solved kinda]Double Element Values after enabling Labels in Div List Template

Hi Folks, When I set $this->showLabels = true; and reload the list, I see the labels in front of value for a second, but then it gets changed to the value itself. So, I have two times the value next to each other, and not Label: Value... Nothing else is touched in default.php... Anybody...
  7. T

File upload - delete original file if existing image found not working

same name -> browser thinks its same file -> keeps it cached try jchoptimize plugin (free version), it will add a timestamp hash to the file...maybe that will help
  8. T

Cant save form in Community Builder

thx for your answer Trösti ;) Will move the form outside the CB Profile meanwhile... Maybe I find some time and muse to fix the plugin...
  9. T

Cant save form in Community Builder

Hi Fabrikants, I embed a Fabrik Form in CB's Profile Edit page by using a CustomHTML field with {fabrik view=form id=4 usekey=user rowid=[$my->id]} in it. So far so good, form is shown. But I cant save it. Also I cant save the whole CB Profile. Guess the two forms are conflicting each...
  10. T

Community Builder Plugin

I didn't, I just used "customHTML" field in CB and put the above code in.... Plugin is installed and enabled, but when I enable the Fabrik Tab, I get the Error.. Not sure if the Plugin does anything at the moment....
  11. T

Community Builder Plugin

ok, got it solved by using: [cb:if user_id="myid"]{fabrik view=details id=4 usekey=user rowid=[$my->id]}[cb:else]{fabrik view=details id=4 usekey=user rowid=[user]}[/cb:else][/cb:if]
  12. T

Community Builder Plugin

CB Version 2.4.2 rowid=[user||$my->id] -> didnt work either, I see other Profiles correctly, but not my own... rowid=[$my->id||user] -> I see my Profile correctly, but not other... I get the Details view shown though, its just empty....
  13. T

Community Builder Plugin

also I have Problem with this: {fabrik view=details id=4 usekey=user rowid=[user]} with that I can see details view for other users on their profile I visit, but not my own profile...its empty there... {fabrik view=details id=4 usekey=user rowid={$my->id} } with that I see my own details...
  14. T

Community Builder Plugin

Hi Folks, I try to set up a small Community using CB . But havin a lot of troubles though.... just wanted to ask: Is the CB Plugin usable with latest F and CB? I get: Too few arguments to function getFabrikTab::__construct(), 0 passed in...
  15. T

How secure is Fabrik?

hm, Video is from a month ago....and exploits were posted Nov 2018, so quite recent... and when you see "inurl:index.php/component/fabrik" in search console together with some actual clicks....I find that quite unusual....
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back