Recent content by thermike

1. thermike

PHP List Plugin not working...

Hello, I run into a similar problem. The PHP code in PHP list plugin doesn't seem to work. Nothing is inserted into MySQL. The MySQL runs correctly in PHPmyadmin. Here is the code. Fabrik reports normal completion of PHP code but as I said the dbase is not updated. I suspect that something is...
  2. thermike

How to create an invoice system with fabrik?

I am having the same issue here. Two groups, 1 repeating 2 grand totals. How do i sum the repeated amounts and show the sum, while processing the form before saving to mysql, in the the second group? How do i reference each repeated element to sum them up? Thanks.
  3. thermike

Calendar visualization fails to show tables list

I have managed to update Fabrik with the latest github master. The process with wget worked alright. I discovered a lot of plug-ins and i installed as suggested. Now the database tables are shown in the drop down menu. Just to mention that in Joomla's Extentions/Manage/Manage the Fabrik...
  4. thermike

Calendar visualization fails to show tables list

I am unable to see the list of tables from the database. Connection pull down menu will show any available connections but the Table will always ask for a "selection first". This applies both to calendar and full calendar. I am running the latest Joomla 3.8.0 with Fabrik 3.7 Any ideas on how to...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back