Recent content by tiagovareta

1. tiagovareta

Form With Repeatable Subform (With Repeatable Subform)

Hi lousyfool, thank you in advance for the answer! This project is a bit specific, so see if you could get out of the standard order management idea. Returning to this idea, but slightly altering the operation. - Customers form, not repeatable as there will be one for each customer; - Orders...
  2. tiagovareta

Form With Repeatable Subform (With Repeatable Subform)

Hi! I am developing an order entry system. I currently have 3 forms: Customers, Orders and Products. When accessing the Customer List, I want to add orders and orders add products. That is: - Customers form, not repeatable as there will be one for each customer; - Orders Subform, repeatable...
  3. tiagovareta

Exercise Editor - Reports

Hello! I am creating the exercise editor and a training manager. The idea of operation will be: We create / manage the exercises and their characteristics, We create / manage the training, adding exercises to the training. I already did Exercise Management and Training Management. Now I want to...
  4. tiagovareta

Primary Field / Filter Source for Data Display

Hi Cheesegrits! Thanks in advance for the reply! Can you send a printscreen of what you did? Could you explain it in more detail, how can I do it?
  5. tiagovareta

Hi Troester! Thanks for the answer! Yes, the operation is the same. We chose the season and then there are menus, which show the data (players, training, games, etc ...) according to the season chosen. Is there any example that can tell me, to see how it works: You can create a Fabrik search...
  6. tiagovareta

Is there any way I can do this selection / filter ???
  7. tiagovareta

Hi Cheesegrits, Thanks for your response! In this type of application, there are data that change all the seasons. Among them: Players, Training, Games, Etc ... And I want the user to enter choose the season that will work. And then all the information (Players, Training, Games, Etc ...) will...
  8. tiagovareta

Has anyone done something like that in Fabrik? How can I do it? If I put an external PHP code (Modulo Sourecer Regular Labs), can I call the data with Fabrik?
  9. tiagovareta

Hi, I'm developing a Soccer practice planner. In Football everything works by season. Is it possible to have an initial field, where I can choose the time I want to see / edit, and then all the information will be allusive to that time? For season we will always have different things: Players...
  10. tiagovareta

Reports / Complex Reports

Thanks for the reply Cheesegrits :) When I was searching, they also talked about mysql tables / queries ... The best way is to create a template, right? Is there any guide to help us with the reports?
  11. tiagovareta

Reports / Complex Reports

Hi! I have a project in hand, to develop a manager of sports planning, specifically in Football. So by the way, you have to have the features: - Management of Exercises; - Management of Training Units; - Associate Exercises with training; - Print Training Sheet; It seems to me that it is...
  12. tiagovareta

DatabaseJoin With Filter - Based on DropDown Value

Hi Cheesegrits! Thank you very much for the response and availability! I think I can do what I want now :)
  13. tiagovareta

Hi Troester! With the name of the table, I can already fill the dropdown, after selecting the client :) Now this filter is applied to any line you add. But I wanted it to be applied only by selecting the "2 B" option of Field 2; If I selected the "2 A" option, I wanted the dropbox to be...
  14. tiagovareta

Hi Troester, Many thanks for the reply! But I still can not figure it out. Further detailing the operation: - I have a table where I register the boxes; - I have a table where I select the client and register the movements of the boxes; In this dropdown, I put the code: WHERE {thistable}.`id`...
  15. tiagovareta

Hi, I am developing an application for control / register boxes. In this case to register (input / output), on the client, I have: 1 - Customer Choice Field (databasejoin) 2 - Field of Choice of the Type of Record I enter / exit (dropdown) 3 - Box Selection Field (databasejoin) So far...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back