Recent content by tilbellos

1. T

filter data by year?

i was thinking if there is a way to filter data by year. I tried to put the date element in my list but i can not configure it to add only year even if i use "Y" only instead of "Y-m-d" in the list & form format. i want an element to record only the current year (ie 2018), neither time or...
  2. T

cdd not working with greek characters data

And another issue... i have set to show me the totals of the fields. the numbers 283, 286 are the users id's. I don't want this. just the totals only. as you can see in the image the total of field 20-35 is "4" but it shows "9". it counts all users...
  3. T

But i have selected the "other element" in the first line. i thought advanced search will work like the simple search.
  4. T

new problem appeared... in advanced search the "rivers" element was working. now it shows only "all"
  5. T

i see its working right now, did yoy fixed it? Thank you very much!!
  6. T

now its ok, i think you can see the list
  7. T

now i have another headache...lol i have a problem with advanced search in frontend. i have 3 fields: ecosystems, rivers and spots (locations) and the 3rd field is not populating data... it only shows "all"
  8. T

i rebuilded the 2 tables ecosystems and rivers with utf8_unicode_ci collation and now its working with greek characters... maybe the problem was the collation...
  9. T

a few days ago i had some problems on how to build a form with cdd and i figured out that was because of greek characters. cdd is working with english characters but if it is possible i want to use greek characters instead of english. I have 3 tables, the first (fishing_report) is the main form...
  10. T

cannot post new thread in standard support

Now its ok, thank you
  11. T

cannot post new thread in standard support

36 hours after my subscription and i cannot post in standard support. is any moderator here to fix it?
  12. T

Help with cascading dropdowns

Thank you for your reply. i have made some changes. We decided that we don't need the 3rd dropdown (locations) so i removed it and now i'm working with ecosystems table and rivers table only but i have some problems understanding how the cdd works. Table: "Fishing report" (the main form that is...
  13. T

Help with cascading dropdowns

Hello, we are building a form for a fishing club and we want our members to send us their fishing reports and i have some problems with some fields. I want 3 dropdowns (ecosystem, river, location). I have made a second list that contains the data of these 3 options, (i dont know if this is...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back