Recent content by unicar

1. U

reset button fabrik??

I did a back up before pressing the reset button fabrik, but when I return nothing appears? Is there a file that contains this configuration? everything was erased
  2. U

clear filters

and now this error (500 - Column 'id' in field list is ambiguous SQL=SELECT DISTINCT `pedidos`.`id` AS __pk_val0 FROM `pedidos` LEFT JOIN `clientes` AS `clientes` ON `clientes`.`id` = `pedidos`.`nombre_cliente` WHERE ( pedidos.id IN (SELECT id FROM pedidos LEFT JOIN clientes ON clientes.id =...
  3. U

clear filters

It is also good to know that invoice records are entered by an administrator, not users
  4. U

clear filters

Sorry for my question , all invoice records are hidden when I put the prefilter... I left an image of what I 'm doing
  5. U

clear filters

I'm sorry for my English :( I have a list (customers) with some records and a list together (bills) with "databasejoin" to this list, The first (customers) list has a prefilter users but when they enter the second list (bills) and cleaned the filters you can see all records to any user ...
  6. U

clear filters

How to erase the filter cleaner without the filter option is removed?
  7. U

Data Range

Hello!! I have a list and date fields, it is possible to make a Data Range filter fabrik to search for dates?
  8. U

We would like to create a subscription system, like the one you have on you website, in order to...

We would like to create a subscription system, like the one you have on you website, in order to charge the different plans. how can i start this application. Thank you for your support, Best Regards, Juan Torres UNICAR
  9. U

Hola, me gustaria saber si tu tienes alg?n conocimiento de una integraci?n de webservices ? pues...

Hola, me gustaria saber si tu tienes alg?n conocimiento de una integraci?n de webservices ? pues en estos momentos estoy haciendo un proyecto de renta de carros y para poder automatizar la plataforma necesito tener el webservices.... gracias por tu apoyo.
  10. U

Subscription system

We would like to create a subscription system, like the one you have on you website fabrik.com, in order to charge the different plans. how can i start this application. Thank you for your support, Best Regards, Juan Torres UNICAR
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back