• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by vaguemind

1. vaguemind

Show values from databasejoin element depending on other database joine element

Can u help me with the code pls for a charge ? Sent from my Lenovo A6000 using Tapatalk
  2. vaguemind

i tried on change event , to show booking order according booking status , as specific value of order depends on specific values of status , but really i cant figure it out ? can u help me ? I set it on change : when element booking_status == "1", show element booking_order . but i dont need...
  3. vaguemind

Show labels position inside the field itself

thanks about this option , what about the date element also with this option ?
  4. vaguemind

I have two lists : 1- booking status 2- booking order in the booking status list , i created dbjoin element "booking order id" . in booking status list from backend , i created each booking status associated with its booking order , etc ( "onhold " status associated with "open" order , and etc...
  5. vaguemind

can i make it using cascading dropdown element ? i tried with it but i cant figure it well ?
  6. vaguemind

i did the predefined event javascript in status element , but what to make to equal which value , i cant figure it out , whether it shows element or group in the options but i dont know what to do , the action and the element ?
  7. vaguemind

change the view of details of every record

@cheesegrits .. ya actually thanks alot for @troester helped me so much in this .. but i am still pending in some issues , can u help me on it ? i need to make a details view template style as first pic attached i made with help of troester in list view , and when press on the box ( every...
  8. vaguemind

i have two database join elements 1- Booking status ( have values : open, onhold, closed , etc ) 2- booking order ( have values : open, onhold, closed , etc ) , i need to make : if the status is "onhold" so the available booking order is "open" only and so on for other values , some values...
  9. vaguemind

button element to show group of elements when clicked

you cant just give me the starting point i can start from ? maybe a javascript simple code to put it the button element ?
  10. vaguemind

but the databasejoin element rendered as autocomplete ?!
  11. vaguemind

can't set the placholder in dbjoin element and date element ?
  12. vaguemind

button element to show group of elements when clicked

if i have a form and created a button element "book" on this form and need when clicked this button to pop up a group of elements , i made a javascript in this button element when click , what the settings i do else ? to popup this group of elemets ( customer name, phone no ) then need to submit...
  13. vaguemind

Hi, i need to know how can i make the labels of the element to be shown inside the element not above or on the left ?? how ?
  14. vaguemind

make a booking calendar

Good news to hear about the calendar vis , i think we could customize at a point to make it fit to rooms and availability.
  15. vaguemind

create an element to calculate avg time

I need to calculate avg time for the status not only related to status " open " ?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back