Recent content by venekamp

1. venekamp

Moving on from fabrik?

I had a quick view at Joomlaboat Custom Tables. Will try on a copy of my developmentsite next weeks. However porting my apps to a new tool will be time consuming. What I am looking for is a real tool based on the vision from data architecture. That is what I like in Fabrik. On my personal site...
  2. venekamp

List module provides link I don't understand.

Hi Lousyfool, You pointed in the right direction. It was not prepending a forward slash. That returns tot the root of localhost. But prepending with "./index.php/blablabla..." to return one level higher. After updating my site on localhost I will test this on my life site and post an...
  3. venekamp

This is the screendump for the list settings. I continued some kind of foolprooftesting. Changing "link naar details" and "aangepaste link in details". I expected no difference and it gave no difference.
  4. venekamp

Hi Troester This is a custom link I tried : index.php/logboekitems/beschikbaar/rondje-tuin/{fluve_content___id_raw} No spaces after the "}" It shows the link: http://localhost/tuin/index.php/logboekitems/beschikbaar/rondje-tuin/270%20%20/logboekitems/beschikbaar/rondje-tuin. (used the right...
  5. venekamp

Hi, Where did I make my mistake I created a new ListModule called "rondjetuinfab" to show only titles of joomla-article in list "Rondjetuin" The list is prefiltered for only the articles in joomla-catagory with ID=95 This module in called in my photo album articles. (Curently 2 articles to...
  6. venekamp

Best templates to use with Fabrik

GAntry 5 Prometheus works fine for me. Did not try other templates.
  7. venekamp

show elementname in list intro

Troester, I am aware of the group by, but did not need it so far. Group by is even a better solution as the tags element also comes to this list and artikel from different categorie could be listed due to the tags. But .. Now I see that the numeric value of my fk_categorie is shown and not the...
  8. venekamp

Hi Troester, Hidden Feature discovered? I was just playing around with the intro to pimp my categorielist and this looks much better then showing the categorie in every row. This section of my site shows the backgrounds for what I do in my kitchengarden. If this works I will add this to my...
  9. venekamp

Hi , My question is What plceholders to use in the contectplugin for an element to identify the rowid? In the list-intro for my actionlist I want to show the categorie the action is assigned. That is a databasejoin I used the syntax as given in the content plugin That works fine when I use...
  10. venekamp

Calc element throws error

Thanks, Soooooo Simple
  11. venekamp

Calc element throws error

Hi, Currently I am working on a geneology app. In this app I have a list: Persoonsgebeurtenissen in which I collect personal events for my geneaology database. This list uses the table fluve_fam_events. Relevant elements for my problem are Id and datum datum is a textfield representing a year...
  12. venekamp

Garden app and fermenting app are life on fluve.nl Currenty working on genealogy app

Garden app and fermenting app are life on fluve.nl Currenty working on genealogy app
  13. venekamp

Buttons to list overview with selections

Hi Troester. I did not stop searching, I already added buttons in the footer of the form to be independent from menu structures. Buttons I added were shortcuts to lists in menu items like: <a href="index.php/telen/plantfamilies/gewassen"> <button class="btn button" name="Gewas"...
  14. venekamp

Buttons to list overview with selections

Hi, I am still amazed with the options in fabrik. Just going on in exploring I want to create additional buttons in my forms to navigate to lists. This works fine in these examples: <p><a href="index.php?option=com_fabrik&amp;listid=21"> <button name="Terug" type="button" class="btn...
  15. venekamp

Cleanup groups

<<I don't know what happens if you e.g. delete (= empty trash) the form before its groups.>> I guess i did some like that. I will have a look in the tables and try on a backup I make tonight.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back