• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by victorchl

1. V

Need help for sum function

Hi, I found a problem with my element sum function. When I enable it. In the front-end, the following message shown on the top: SELECT SUM(value) AS value, label FROM (SELECT DISTINCT `skpub`.`id`, skpub.editorfee AS value, 'calc' AS label FROM `skpub` LEFT JOIN `yng4k_users` AS `yng4k_users`...
  2. V

getData:Unknown column shown in front-end

Thank you for your answer~ Solved
  3. V

getData:Unknown column shown in front-end

Dear all, I moved my local website to public host. and I found I can not open the menu in front-end. But it's worked in the background. Can anyone help? I searched in the forum but can not find solution. I also found after I unpublished the element of databasejoin of user. It's worked...
  4. V

"No records available for CSV export" with advanced search

The same problem waiting for the answers:)
  5. V

Can not display Chinese even change db to utf8

I found solution, have to change Collation for each column. Can I create a form with UTF8 by default? It take long time to change Collation for each column. Thank you!
  6. V

Can not display Chinese even change db to utf8

I have download the 3.09 and try to submit a form. First, all the labels can display well, but after I submitted it and look the table in background, the Chinese character display as "???", I found in the db the Collation is not UTF-8, then I change it to UTF8-general-ci, but it's still same...
  7. V

I want different view between public visitor and manager

Thank you~it work very well~
  8. V

I want different view between public visitor and manager

hi, I want different list view between public visitor and manager. 1.For the visitor must enter a number like a tracking number then look the records(Require filtering can do that). 2. For the managers just login their account then can look all records. I can do that for each but put them...
  9. V

I upgrade Bronze Subscriber but still can not download

It's ok now, cookie problem Thank you!
  10. V

I upgrade Bronze Subscriber but still can not download

I upgrade Bronze Subscriber but still can not download plug-in on website
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back