Recent content by vivoices

1. vivoices

How to set Parent Group Value according to Repeat Count?

I have difficulties finding a way to update an amount element in the Parent group according to the number of repeats of its child (repeat) group. Do I need a calc element in the parent group to achieve this functionality? Where do I set the js event? How do I access the repeat counter in js...
  2. vivoices

List: New Row Form with Copy of Data from existing Row [SOLVED]

The concept described above works great. A js list plugin creates a button for every row. To load the form and populate with data from existing row(s), I include Query parameters of the requested row ids and an indication param / value pair to the URL.document.location.href =...
  3. vivoices

Thanks myfatebiz, that will work if I would not mind creating a new row and edit the data afterwards. My app does not allow to delete rows, so I need the possibility to cancel without creating a db entry. The JS button / AJAX approach is looking good so far. Will let you know if and how it...
  4. vivoices

Will try using a JS button in the list, loading the form with a query string including the index of old row data. Then load the old row data via an AJAX call and pre-populate the form fields with jQuery(document).ready(function(){} in the form's js file. Any better ideas are appreciated.
  5. vivoices

Hi, I want to add a button similar to the button of the "listplugin-copy" to each row of a list but instead of copying a row, the standard "Add Row Form" should be opened with a copy of the data of the given existing row. That way the user is able to change the data before creating the new...
  6. vivoices

J!3.4.1 - WYSIWYG content Javascript [SOLVED]

Found it. Artof Editor is based on CKEditor, soCKEDITOR.instances.aii_email_messages___mesg.getData();returns the content. Thanks for making Fabrik available, love it.
  7. vivoices

Thanks for your answer. I am looking for a JS API documentaion for Artof Editor. No luck so far.
  8. vivoices

Hi, how can I get the content of the WYSIWYG editor in Javascript before I hit the submit button of the form? ...get('aii_email_messages___msg').getValue()returns just an empty string. ...get('aii_email_messages___msg').getContent()returns an error: "ReferenceError: tinyMCE is not defined". The...
  9. vivoices

dabasejoin - concat label - [email protected]

Setting "Process Joomla plug-ins" to no does not turn email cloaking off. Where should I put {emailcloak=off} to display email addresses in my form?
  10. vivoices

dabasejoin - concat label - [email protected]

Hi, I need to display a list of email addresses in a multi select of a databasejoin element. All the list displays as labels is [email protected]. How can I get the actual email addresses to be displayed in the form? Thanks, Udo
  11. vivoices

J! 3.4 Fabrik 3.3.1 - File Upload outside httpdocs

Hi, the File Upload element works fine in my application, but I want to upload files with a FileUpload element outside the web directory, because I need them to be hidden from any web access. When trying to get outside the webdir with ../, I get an error: "Error: 20 - JPath::check Use of...
  12. vivoices

Hi, I am working on a few changes to some Fabrik files that will improve the RTL compatibility...

Hi, I am working on a few changes to some Fabrik files that will improve the RTL compatibility. Nothing big, just a few - "float:" . ( $lang->isRTL() ? 'right' : 'left' ) - additions in the necessary places for my project. Would it be possible to suggest the changes somewhere other than...
  13. vivoices

[SOLVED] J! 3.4 Fabrik 3.3.1 - CSS for RTL

i.icon-delete.icon-remove::before { font-family: fontawesome !important; content: '\f00d'; }does the trick. Thanks a lot!
  14. vivoices

Adding your suggested i.icon-delete.icon-remove::before { content: "I"; }to the Gantry css works. Adding it to a custom_css.php of the list template has no effect. The extra css displays the icon for the icon-delete class now. I would rather display the icon-remove class' icon since it is...
  15. vivoices

I am using the latest version of Gantry, 4.1.26. I assume it uses Boostrap 3.x. Everything is looking good so far with just a few additions to one Gantry .less file and adding language code to 3 Fabrik files. <ul class="nav nav-pills pull-<?php if ($lang->isRTL()) : ?>right<?php else...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back