Recent content by webmasterinaffitto

1. webmasterinaffitto

How can insert a recaptcha field

Hi, I'd like to insert the google recaptcha field at the end of my module, to preserve it from the spam. How can I do it?
  2. webmasterinaffitto

How can I verify a field is equal to another?

Hi, Have you ever seen in some subscription modules the "Insert Email address" followed by "Re-insert email address to verification"? So in one field I've put the email field, but how can I verify if the second field is equal to the first? Thank you
  3. webmasterinaffitto

validation plug in: is numeric

Hi, finally I've installed fabrik from the web tab installation of joomla. I'm starting to create my first form and I've to say is almost easy. I've just a question, for now :P I've insert as field a mobile number. I've set field as type, integer as format but when I do the test inserting...
  4. webmasterinaffitto

Error during installing the fabrik package

I've tried by download it from Fabrik website. I'll try tomorrow by joomla web tab installer.
  5. webmasterinaffitto

Error during installing the fabrik package

Hi, I've just downloaded the last version of Fabrik for Joomla! 3.9.x and tried to install it like a component. The file pkg is uploaded but after some time of installation the system give me this error: Il percorso di installazione non esiste Pacchetto Installazione: si è verificato un errore...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back