Recent content by woipro

1. woipro

Date Picker of Date Element is not working

I just changed the template to protostar and now it works. Before i used J51_Oxygen .
  2. woipro

Date Picker of Date Element is not working

Iam using the latest Git-Version of Fabrik 3.1 and the latest 3.1.1 Joomla-version. I created a List containing a date element and some other elements. When i open the form for this list, it looks ok. Now when i cklick on the date icon, the form will be closed and the list view appears again...
  3. woipro

Problem with using the inlineedit list plugin

how can i close this thread without deleting it?
  4. woipro

Hi again, i just found out what it was: i didn't copied all the files from the github version of fabrik to the webserver - only the plugin files. After i copied everything it works fine!
  5. woipro

InlineEdit not working at all

Hi again, i just found out what it was: i didn't copied all the files from the github version of fabrik to the webserver - only the plugin files. After i copied everything it works fine!
  6. woipro

InlineEdit not working at all

Hi , i have the same Problem, did you found any solution for this? thanks
  7. woipro

Hi, i have a problem with using the inlineedit list plugin. Joomla Version: 2.5.11 Fabrik Version: 3.0.7 I installed the plugin as described here: ...index.php/3.x_Installation_instructions#Installing_and_Enabling_Additional_Plugins I added the plugin to a List i created before as decribed...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back