• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by worksmart

1. W

KExceptionHandlerAbstract->_handleException()

Thanks for the update. Looks like I have everything working properly from my end. Appreciate your help and patience.
  2. W

Deleted and readded the producer id and seems to have worked. Just needed to repopulate producer id on product table. Turned the related data switch back on. Still going thru the data.
  3. W

Got it. Will see what I can do. Thanks Mark
  4. W

Do I need to delete the producer id element from the product form then re-establish it? Or I am I not understanding what the problem is?
  5. W

You have virgin copy of the 3.8.1 upgrade. Didn't touch anything. I have the old site at testold.kpfweb.com if you want to take a look. Same credentials. If that is the case can't I associate the producer with the current product form? There isn't much out there on the product table so I...
  6. W

Yes. Also got you set up with ftp. Credentials are now listed for the domain.
  7. W

Added eXtplorer as a component for ftp. Will that work for you all? Thanks Mark
  8. W

Will get that set up for you. Thanks
  9. W

Hugh, Noticed that happening when in debug mode is on and trying to log back in. Disabled debug mode and security so you should be good to go. Mark
  10. W

Official Fabrik 3.8.1, Joomla 3.8.7, PHP 7.0.29
  11. W

After updating to 3.8.1 I have one table that it is throwing this error when trying to list. It can be seen at: https://test.kpfweb.com/producer-list.html The way it was in 3.8.0 can be seen at: https://testold.kpfweb.com/producer-list.html It seems to be a table issue but I cannot get my head...
  12. W

Content Plugin Collapse and Start Collapse

Tested on this end and works great. Thanks again.
  13. W

Thanks Hugh. It will be a nice addition to the plugin.
  14. W

I am using a list that is the same for the menu list (Wine List) and also as the list within a detail list using the content plugin. For the menu list we are looking to start collapsed and collapse others which is the way it is currently set. For the list inside the detail we are looking for...
  15. W

Content Plugin Inside Fabrik Detail

Thanks. Got it to work. Just to be sure it needs to be itemId case specific.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back