• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by xaviercr

1. X

Fabrik 3 Javascript Plugin

Hi Rob, thanks for the answer it was able to solve the problem, now I have an otherone, the window is been close even if the validation was not ok, is there a way to know if the validation was ok or need attention so I can trigger the window close. Thanks again for your answers and help, really...
  2. X

Fabrik 3 Javascript Plugin

Hi sorry can you elaborate a bit more, I want to close a modal window after submit with fabrik 3, I saw on an other post for 2.x that you suggested to use the fabrikjs plugin, but I'm using fabrik 3 and dont see the js plugin for it and to be honest I didn't understand what you said above. Thanks!
  3. X

IE Error

No Custom JS I have checked my form groups and none have any custom JS included. I do notice a fair amount of JS included in the page header , Is there any way to disable some of this like the caledar plugin for example? This started happening after an update to the SVN.
  4. X

IE Error

Same Problem with IE Hello, Im getting the same error Fabrik 2.0 Rev 999 Joomla 1.5.8 http://www.adventuresunderthesun.com/en/student-group-journeys/request-our-brochure Mozilla has no trouble loading the form but IE shows ?operation aborted?
  5. X

No edit link in table view

Hello , I am trying to make a simple product order form using fabirk. I have created a form with a table view. However I cant get the edit link to show in table view. I have several other forms with table view on the same site and they all display the edit link. I am able to edit the fields via...
  6. X

Frontend Template Error

Hi ran into the same problem , I simply disabled the group by options in the table configuration and that fixed it.
  7. X

Bug in front-end 'Export CSV' ? SQL Error ...

The file is still available for download at crservers. This is not an official release, I only made it available to the public in order to cooperate with this forum. I would attach the file to this message but The maximum attachment size allowed is 260 KB. Cheers, Xavier
  8. X

Please find a patch which should fix te csv export issue at the following URL. http://www.crservers.com/downloads/fabrik1.0.4b_upgrade_from_1.0.x.zip Details of how to install the patch are in the zip's readme Cheers Xavier
  9. X

Spanish Translation

Im just starting to use this component and I find it exteremely usefull. I would be happy to contribute in any way with the spanish translations. I am 100% fluent in English and Spanish , I would gladly help revise or translate any files to spanish. Where is the most help needed at this time...
  10. X

thanks :) I got an email with a patch (fabrik 1.0.4) that solved this issue inmediately!
  11. X

Add Group IE 6 & 7 Problems

I have problems duplicating a group in the front end. On Firefox and IE 6 & 7. The Add / Delete Buttons dont work when using the fieldset_table template. I have noticed it works fin using the div_div template I am not sure if we are both having the same issue. Here is my server info: Fabrik...
  12. X

Re: Bug in 'Export CSV' ? SQL Error ... I get a similar error on my exported CSV file You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near \'References AS `References` Any help would be greatly appreciated...
  13. X

Add Group IE 6 & 7 Problems

I am also having this issue with the fieldset_table template. I cannot add a group in either one of the browsers, IE 6&7 and FireFox. Any help would be greatly appeciated
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back