• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by Yathin

1. Yathin

Download Plugin use with other elements

Is it possible to use the download plugin with other elements other than upload element ? Eq : xyz.jpg is already uploaded on the server using ftp. Now I have a text field element called "filename" with a value as "path/xyz.jpg" . And I want to use the download plugin to download the...
  2. Yathin

Update multiple records using one form

mmm..Kinda complicated.
  3. Yathin

Date Element Problem (Date selector not working and always todays date)

Strange ! It did work after 2 installations.
  4. Yathin

update again from GITHUB Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.6.3-254-geb6090a. Still the date picker is not working in form.
  5. Yathin

I have updated the latest from Github but the date element always returns todays date.(The settings are correct ) Even if I edit the date in the form . It will still return todays date once saved. Also in front-end and back-end the popup date selector is not working . Nothing happens if I click...
  6. Yathin

Update multiple records using one form

By using only one form how can I upload multiple files and each file is updated to its individual record? Example : I have one table with "user_name" and "user_pictures" . And I have around 10 records which needs to be updated . - So I would like to create one form with 10 upload elements ...
  7. Yathin

fileupload not working

Ok I got it working now . First I updated only the file upload plugin from Github , but it didn't work . So did a complete update of fabrik installation folder from Github.(I mean every folder and file) - The file upload started working fine .
  8. Yathin

fileupload not working

same problem here . Joomla2.5 , Latest fabric 3.0 . When the form is submitted , all i see is a blank screen.
  9. Yathin

Copy row and open in form view with PHP Plugin

i really would like some help ;)
  10. Yathin

friendly bump !!
  11. Yathin

Hi , Could someone please help me with this . I am very bad when it comes to creating my own PHP codes. I have this table called "usertable" with elements name Email date I would like to used the PHP Plugin and create a function in the table view so that the script can do the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back