• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

element.php error !important

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream

after updating i got an error on every element on the page:

Notice: Undefined property: PlgFabrik_ElementInternalid::$_element in /.../joomla/components/com_fabrik/models/element.php on line 342

Notice: Undefined property: PlgFabrik_ElementUser::$_element in /.../joomla/components/com_fabrik/models/element.php on line 342

Notice: Undefined property: PlgFabrik_ElementField::$_element in /.../joomla/components/com_fabrik/models/element.php on line 342

Notice: Undefined property: PlgFabrik_ElementDatabasejoin::$_element in /.../joomla/components/com_fabrik/models/element.php on line 342

Notice: Undefined property: PlgFabrik_ElementDatabasejoin::$_element in /.../joomla/components/com_fabrik/models/element.php on line 342

Notice: Undefined property: PlgFabrik_ElementTextarea::$_element in /.../joomla/components/com_fabrik/models/element.php on line 342

Notice: Undefined property: PlgFabrik_ElementTextarea::$_element in /.../joomla/components/com_fabrik/models/element.php on line 342

Notice: Undefined property: PlgFabrik_ElementDate::$_element in /.../joomla/components/com_fabrik/models/element.php on line 342

Notice: Undefined property: PlgFabrik_ElementDate::$_element in /.../joomla/components/com_fabrik/models/element.php on line 342

page failed after updating with the latest master.
previous code page (element.php) had the following (starting line 110):

v.3.0.9 (manual download from github using 'tags')

/**
* Element object
* @var JTable
*/
var $_element = null;

latest master:

/**
* Element object
* @var JTable
*/
public $element = null;

in the latest master, i changed $element to $_element and the error went away. it seems to be what the rest of the code is looking for.

can someone please confirm this is a proper fix?

and should it remain 'public,' not var?

Are you sure you update form GitHub using the correct branch? "Master" is for Fabrik 3.0.9 - "Joomla3" is for Fabrik 3.1 (ignore the other branches).

yes. definitely.
i'm going to check something tho.
yes, it's still doing it if the underscore is missing.

I think this is really a typo, I've mentioned it to Rob/Hugh. But it's weekend...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back