Cannot get CSV export working

mangotree

I have done an upgrade of a large Fabrik installation from J1.5 -> J3.2. Everything seems to have gone surprisingly well, however there is one issue that is blocking me from launching right now.

So the history is that we had a custom Fabrik Table template on the Fabrik 2.1 site. When we upgraded to Fabrik 3.1 we made some mods to the template to get it to work and its working pretty well, the main problem is that the CSV export button is not working.

I know the whole CSV export process is different between the two versions but I have tried to get the new way working with no success. I copied the CSV export code from the default bootstrap template into my custom template but it doesnt seem to be working at all. It appears that whatever Javascript is supposed to run on click is not getting activated. Is there something else I have to do to make this template 'friendly' for the CSV export popup? When I switch over to the bootstrap template I lose all my customizations but my CSV export works.

Please advise, Thanks!

James Friesen
Savvy Panda

Which list is this? I'm logged in to the front end of your site, but no idea where to go form there.

-- hugh

I have posted a private conversation with all the access information.

Use the joomla admin password to login to the front end of the site and then go to Reports and any report under that to see the issue. You will notice when you click on Export CSV that nothing happens. If you go into the list in the backend and switch to the default Bootstrap template then the CSV export works.

Thanks, James

Can you add that information to your My Sites as well? You can add as many sites as you want. Makes out lives in support 10x easier if everything we need is on one place, rather than scattered around individual PM boxes, where only one person can see them.

I'm looking at your site now ...

-- hugh

As per our ongoing email coversation, there's nothing in your My Sites. And I've deleted all my PM's, which I do on a regular basis, to reduce the risk of having people's credentials hacked.

-- hugh

Looks like you have a plugin called "widgetkit" which is erroring out in it's Javascript initialization on page load, which prevents anything else (including Fabrik) from running code on page load, so our CSV event handling is never getting set up.

Try disabling that plugin (or whatever it is), see if that fixes the export issue.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back