• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

footer navigation elements issue

greenman

The footer elements (Display drop down & Start Prev Next End & Page 1 of ... Total) are bunched together and I can't figure out how to adjust them.

They're sitting within a wrapping class <tr class="fabrik___heading"> which as a width of 1126 px and is set to 3 columns.

The class they're assigned to, class fabrikNav, has a width of 1115 px.

The three columns are
Limit with width of 116 px
Pagination with a width of 237 px
Counter with a width of 140 px

I need to adjust the width of the Pagination column to better fill the space. I've looked through all the default template files and can't locate a logical place for doing so.

Ideas anyone?

david

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-01-15 at 4.56.27 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-01-15 at 4.56.27 PM.png
    23.2 KB · Views: 289
This looks like an issue with your Joomla template breaking some <li> CSS.
Do you have a link?

Hi - I think you can sort this within the css

Try adding something like this to your custom css

.button2-left a, .button2-right a,.button2-left span, .button2-right span {
display: inline !important;
float: none;
}
There are a few "display: block" settings in the css which this is nested in which need to be overridden (hence the !important)
Anyway - it's worth a try - let me know if it works! :)

I don't know what happened to your Fabrik default list template (the Fabrik nav part is totally different to the one on my site), try with bluesky

created a new menu item, pointing to the frabik list and that is blank as well ... any ideas how to backtrack?

If you want to try the css route again using your previous template, here is how I got your footer list to display properly for me...

I used the "developer tools" in my Chrome browser to narrow down which bit of css was causing the trouble. Attached are 2 screen shots of a before and after with the css that I changed highlighted.

I don't suggest changing the css in any of the other stylesheets other than your custom one as they get overwritten when you upgrade etc... however this proves that it can be done , you just need to find the right way in your custom css to "call it".

Perhaps try this:

#listform_4_com_fabrik_4 .button2-left a, .button2-right a,.button2-left span, .button2-right span {
display: inline !important;
float: none !important;
}

I hope this helps a little! :)

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    676.9 KB · Views: 240
  • Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    699.7 KB · Views: 228
We are in need of some funding.