Fabrik works transactional way?

NLeone

Hello! 've been looking for a long time forum information about it, please i need if anyone can answer, I'd be very grateful.

I need to know if you can work Fabrik transactional way, since I've tested with different users and can edit the same record simultaneously changing the values ??without respecting the transaction block ...

I await an answer please and leave you my greetings!

There is not a built in solution for this at the moment.

The Fabrik staff did recently discuss this option but no time scales have yet been planned.

Sorry I can't provide any more information.

EDIT:- I should have said there wasn't a built in solution, I corrected my reply. ;)

At the moment you have to do it on your own:
e.g. by adding a status element + a form php plugin (onLoad) checking/setting this element + a list canEditRow plugin.

There is not a built in solution for this at the moment.

The Fabrik staff did recently discuss this option but no time scales have yet been planned.

Sorry I can't provide any more information.

EDIT:- I should have said there wasn't a built in solution, I corrected my reply. ;)

Dear, I am translating with Google, get the answer and I hope they can raise, because if one side uses MyISAM Jooma being a CMS and reduce the time in consultations, on the other hand can make a DB for Fabrik in InnoDB and transactions to handle ...

At the moment you have to do it on your own:
e.g. by adding a status element + a form php plugin (onLoad) checking/setting this element + a list canEditRow plugin.

Dear! I am very interested in your answer, you have some example or more detailed idea of how I can do this? I really appreciate your support, and I hope you can understand my situation on this topic.

I m not sure that fabrik manages dead lock, but the fabrik had done it in a php, even if the database engine was ISAM, does't it ?

I tried to use this help from wiki page
http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/php-form-plugin/
'Updating a form's value before showing the form'

'This would use the same code as the above example except you set the "plugin location" to onLoad'

The used element is a radiobutton with values 'open' and 'closed'.
My php code is:
PHP:
$formModel->updateFormData('tp_order___Status', 'open', true);
and process script set to onBeforeStore

When i use code process script set to onBeforeStore, after SAVE status changed to 'open'. But if I set process script to onLoad when I load form status not changed.

Is there an error in the settings?

Regards

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back